What are you plans for today?

Sarah

It's lovely here today! My plan is to tidy up and clean, get some washing done, then watch the F1 race :f1:

Then we're taking the boys down to Duncs to play with mummy and daddy :D (yes before you ask there will be pics :D )

What are your plans for today?

It's a lovely day down here too, I plan on watching the race and doing a little housework. But most importantly keep an eye on Tracy... Make sure she's ok as she is feeling a little 'strange' today.

Hope you have fun Sarah and the race goes your way in the HO bets

this day is almost over for me LOL but today I plan to slack off and just be a couch potato x) the exam is tomorrow, I spent two full days pulling my hairs studying two different subjects so this is the day to relax and calm down before the first final test day :D

It's a lovely day down here too, I plan on watching the race and doing a little housework. But most importantly keep an eye on Tracy... Make sure she's ok as she is feeling a little 'strange' today.

Hope you have fun Sarah and the race goes your way in the HO bets

fingers crossed! Lol hope Tracey's ok x

this day is almost over for me LOL but today I plan to slack off and just be a couch potato x) the exam is tomorrow, I spent two full days pulling my hairs studying two different subjects so this is the day to relax and calm down before the first final test day :D

good luck for tomorrow hun x

Fences just done, finally. Off to dads to drop off prezzie belatedly for his birthday, then down the park with the husky butts. And somewhere in there I need to get some housework done!

dogs walked at 8am

attempted to mow lawn in back garden pissed it down five mins gutted i couldnt do it i had to come back in the house and drink beer and watch tv lol

asda visit too getting some food shopping

Waiting for my partner cooking sunday dinner while i watch f1 please dont tell me the result watching build up at minute

Missus woman is at work at 6 then peace till 11pm

Lie in till 8am, feed dogs, brekkie in the garden, chill out, walk the pooches at Croxteth (cooler & flatter than the beach, D still struggling), P@H for dog food (meet 2 separate husky owners & duly dish out cards), home, washing, hang out said washing, listen to football, - I'm pooped!! :P

recovering from my son's 18th birthday party.....still am only 2...,5 hrs sleep...boy oh boy I am getting old....

edit: saw all my typos.....LOL

Edited by robke