some people should NEVER own dogs

LittleLuka

my breeder posted a quick thread on their website about how a nice man notified them that he had recently obtained one of their puppies. (from the previous owner) The poor puppy has worms, an injured leg, and other health issues now. The breeder assured us all that this person would never be allowed to purchase a puppy from them again and this is the reason that so many measures are taken to obtain a puppy from them in the first place! They have a clause in their contract where if you don't wish to keep your puppy you must return him/her to them. obviously that didn't happen, and luckily a nice man wound up with her instead of someone evil.

this just really ticks me off. it was a sweet sister of lukas. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:angry:

Your right- some people shouldn't own dogs, I just got back from my walk with Meeka and while we were walking on the SIDEWALK, ON A LEASH, some womans dog came barreling out of the house and into the road barking its head off and charging at Meeks.... And ya know what the lady says? Not sorry, are you ok, is your dog ok, she says c'mon beetle ( name of little hot dog dog) THAT dog will BITE you.

What a jerk

/sorry for hijacking your thread, had to steam that out!!:grouphug:

and where is that person now? He/she has broken a contract with your breeder in fact he has neglected (if not abused) the sweet little pup. Won't something cool happen? Like, a call to every other breeders to warn them about this person? From my experience observing people, these kind of peeps won't stop buying dogs. The only reason he neglected his current (or previous?) puppy is a simple word called boredom. It's either this dog is too hyper in his eyes or something else and he told himself he's unlucky and didn't get the right dog. Then, what he call as a "solution" is dump the dog to someone else and off to "search for the right dog" :S

the worst part is the lady had had the puppy for like not even a month? i got Luka the 26th of april and most other people picked up their puppies a few days before me. come to find out the lady posted the puppy on craigslist for $100 rehoming fee. luckily it was a decent guy who found her, well according to him someone had stomped her paw and broken almost every bone. He said when he purchased her they had included a splint on her paw, he said he immediately took her to the vet. Well, the break was never set or treated by a vet, so now she has to have surgery on it. He said even though the dog was not originally his, he was 100% dedicated to paying ALL the vet bills and making sure stormy becomes healthy.

post-7406-13586042222506_thumb.png

he included this sweet picture of her. she def looks like shes being treated better. He said he had to also get her second set of shots because her previous owner never bothered.

the worst part is the lady had had the puppy for like not even a month? i got Luka the 26th of april and most other people picked up their puppies a few days before me. come to find out the lady posted the puppy on craigslist for $100 rehoming fee. luckily it was a decent guy who found her, well according to him someone had stomped her paw and broken almost every bone. He said when he purchased her they had included a splint on her paw, he said he immediately took her to the vet. Well, the break was never set or treated by a vet, so now she has to have surgery on it. He said even though the dog was not originally his, he was 100% dedicated to paying ALL the vet bills and making sure stormy becomes healthy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44474[/ATTACH]

he included this sweet picture of her. she def looks like shes being treated better. He said he had to also get her second set of shots because her previous owner never bothered.

bless that nice man he deserves all the love and devotion Stormy will give him <3