So Happy, but sooo angry

Nadine Martin

Hi everyone, i haven't posted in a while, but first of all just wanted to say how over the moon i am with Kai, he met up with Kaila ( his daughter ) today, for the first time since she left here to go and live with Samera ( my best friend ) and her other half Craig. Anywho, i was very nervous to say the least, but he was absolutely fantastic!!! no little scuffle's or anything so i'm very proud :). However, on our walk we encountered a local dog walker, she has about 7 or 8 dogs, and 3 of them were off lead, one of them, a Rottweiler, ran up to Kai and raised his upper lip and went for him, so Kai did it back to defend himself, i was waiting for this idiot of a woman to get her dog back, but as she has 4 or 5 on lead and the others running around not listening to her, she shouts at my Girlfriend saying ' if YOUR dog is vicious then grab mine by the neck!!! ' so to stop a big fight my girlfriend had to pull and hold the rottweiler by the collar!

I'm quite fuming about this. I've seen her before and ALL of the dogs were off lead and not listening to her the last time i did. And she has the cheek to give me attitude and call my dog vicious. She comes down where i walk every day.. and it makes me even more nervous about taking Kai out..

Ahemm, rant over :) just wanted to get that off my chest.

Hope everyone is all good .

As Kai and Kaila got on so well though, it now means me and Samera can both attend the upcoming Husky meet, which i'm very excited for!

post-5932-13586042223627_thumb.jpg

Happy side of me---> OMG look at those two they're IDENTICAL!! Cuuuuteeeee :wub: yay to Kai! Such a well-behaved boy :up:

Angry side of me---> wondering what will happen when you report this dog walker to her client :@ if I was the rottie's owner, I won't be happy to hear this. Rottie is already a breed sooo misunderstood we don't need one more incident that may end up in this breed being banned in the country. If I own such so-called "vicious breed", I would be fuming if I hear someone's idiotic mistake made my dog look vicious and cause harm (either mentally or physically) to other dogs. Any idea who owns the rottie?

Hehe thank you!!! Kaila is very cute :) so i'm very proud of him behaving as he can be a little boisterous sometimes. Was fantastic!! thank you :D

Well this is the same thing i thought, surely whoever owns the Rottie, and the other off lead dogs for that matter, won't be very impressed. Though i'm not sure if all of the dogs are her clients, or if some are hers too. It's confusing as she walks soo many at once. Thankfully they didn't hurt each other, was like a scuffle sorta thing. The thing im more fuming about is her calling mine vicious, and her not being able to control hers.. so irresponsible. I was thinking about reporting her, but then thought i don't think there's anything anyone can do, as it was just a scuffle kinda thing, no dog got hurt ( thankfully ), I do wonder if my GF wasn't there though how she would have got her dog away.. so stupid >< lol ! x Ohh and i completly agree about them being a misunderstood breed,i've met so so many rotties that are lovely :)! And i'm sure this one is usually lovely too, it just didn't happen to get on with Kai lol. They are such lovely dogs though.. it is a shame about the reputation they are getting :(

Edited by Nadine Martin

The dog that helped Diamond overcome his fear of other dogs is a gorgeous male Rottweiler :) which is why I have a soft spot for rotties :P off-topic, but... How can a person walk 7-8 dogs at once? :S handling five leads? oh goodness!

the "vicious dog" comment is, unfortunately, very common when you're out walking a husky =\ I get that a lot, kinda annoys me -.- I don't know why, people always manage to find evil in every sweet husky's face! >_<

The dog that helped Diamond overcome his fear of other dogs is a gorgeous male Rottweiler :) which is why I have a soft spot for rotties :P off-topic, but... How can a person walk 7-8 dogs at once? :S handling five leads? oh goodness!

the "vicious dog" comment is, unfortunately, very common when you're out walking a husky =\ I get that a lot, kinda annoys me -.- I don't know why, people always manage to find evil in every sweet husky's face! >_<

I have to completely agree with you, all the one's i've met beforehand are adorable!! Awww bless Diamond! He's soo cute :).

Well she only made the comment cus Kai was having a go back at 'her' dog.. but i mean ... come on he was only defending himself.. poor Kai =[. haha yeah, she had like 5 on retractable leads and the other 3 off lead running everywhere and not even listening.. so she doesn't do a very good job lol

excuse me? if your dog is vicious? stupid mare! she needs a good :angry1:

haha totally agree! Whats worse actually, is her making my girlfriend pull her dog back as she couldn't. Some people eh ¬¬. i'm sure i will bump into her again soon. the joys lol

haha totally agree! Whats worse actually, is her making my girlfriend pull her dog back as she couldn't. Some people eh ¬¬. i'm sure i will bump into her again soon. the joys lol

make sure to wave and say "hi" LOL

make sure to wave and say "hi" LOL

hahaha might do that to wind her up actually. She had a face like thunder.. never seen someone give me such big evils before hahaha.. ah well she will learn her lesson soon hopefully and start being responsible. I will have a word next time for sure if something happens again.

Ugh that would have gotten under my skin as well. I agree with what Olivia said above. If it were my Rottie I would fire the dog walker. If it belongs to her she doesn't deserve such a breed. Breeds such as Rotties, Pit Bulls, Dobbies, etc need responsible owners who won't add to the negative stereotypes already ruining the reputations of such breeds.