thinking of converting garage into kennel...

phil&holly

we have been thinking of giving Nala a really good amount of space outside and were pondering on a garage conversion. We have a single garage at the back of the house which is used for the obvious... stuff we dont need!!

Was thinking of having 3 areas... removing rear end and putting wire mesh and having back 3rd as an undercover run. Then internally making a kennel and then leaving a little room at the door end for storage.

Plus we also have the garden space for her too.

Has anyone ever converted or seen a converted garage?? or any thoughts??

I was originally planning on turning my garage into indoor/outdoor kennel runs (since neither of our trucks fit!)...but instead I'm running my new fence to the rear door of the garage and installing a doggie door for an open indoor cooling zone. We're building 25' kennel runs on the opposite side of the house. I'm going to be keeping my kennel panels and putting up a 10x10 holding area in the garage. We'll be starting the build end of the month/beginning of June and I'll be posting pics as we go :)