Can I pet you doggy?

Mazz

Sally and I spent a few hours Sunday afternoon at an arts and craft fair. It was outside, so we took Eisa with us. Zoya stayed home, because she gets a bit excited when a lot of people are around.

A lot of comments about Eisa were made; some direct to us and some in passing. All were very positive. I was amazed at how many people, young kids and adults, actually asked if they could pet our doggy. I thanked each one who asked, for asking. Had one guy with a camera ask if he could photograph Eisa's eyes. He was so enamoured with her eyes.

There are a few polite people left in the World. Guess as long as there are Huskies, there's hope for us all.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

Wow, so few people ask to pet Kiska, especially kids. She has a lot of anxiety with kids and she usually ducks away - the most annoying and ill manered kids will then try again. It's a wonder they've never been bitten by a dog if their attitude is like that! I wish there were more polite people where I lived, or at least wish Kiska looked more vicious than friendly :P

Oddly enough, my Huskies get positive attention all the time. People are always asking to pet them when i take them out. Maybe it's a Baltimore thing? Wow, Baltimore is good for something!! YAY!!!

They have also been photographed randomly while out on a number of occasions. Including Delmarva Bike (motorcycle) Week in OC, MD area. That was fun. :-)