For flips sake!

Povodny

Togo has once again lost his ID tag! I honestly don't know how he manages it!! This must be the fourth this year. I'd noticed it gone early last week so ordered a new one plus one for Loki who was wearing an old one of Togo's but the design had worn off (their tags all match their collar colours)

I then found Togo's tag while hoovering the kitchen which was great as I was concerned about travelling all the way to Salisbury an Togo not having a tag. And even better as the new tags didn't arrive until after we'd left on Friday.

Ive gone today to swap the tag Loki was wearing for one of his own and noticed Togo tagless! I've just attached the one that came in the post, let's see how long this one lasts. Safi, bless her, is still on the tag I bought her as a puppy! Although I've probably gone and jinxed her now lol

my jessie had a habit of doing this but i got her kinda like rectangle shape ones and so far she hasnt lost it in the 6months it been there i lost count of how many circle shaped ones shes lost lol

What appears to be happening is, the big split ring I have on their collar is attached to the little split ring on the engraved tag. Somehow one ring is sliding itself off the other ring and the tag is going missing that way. Maybe Togo needs a tighter big ring.

I have to say they look great especially Peppa. She has a deep purple collar and a very bling deep purple sparkley tag with a silver paw in the centre an it's under a fiver with free engraving. The original tags I got that only Safi now has was a silver disc with a coloured paw in the centre (pink for Safi) the engraving was black infilled so really easy to see clearly but those tags were nine pounds a piece and that's not including P&P

Edited by Povodny

What appears to be happening is, the big split ring I have on their collar is attached to the little split ring on the engraved tag. Somehow one ring is sliding itself off the other ring and the tag is going missing that way. Maybe Togo needs a tighter big ring.

I'm blaming the little split ring. I got a little keychain attached to my pencil case's zipper and the keychain's little split ring broke after 2-3 weeks :S

I have to say they look great especially Peppa. She has a deep purple collar and a very bling deep purple sparkley tag with a silver paw in the centre an it's under a fiver with free engraving. The original tags I got that only Safi now has was a silver disc with a coloured paw in the centre (pink for Safi) the engraving was black infilled so really easy to see clearly but those tags were nine pounds a piece and that's not including P&P

Get an "S" hook. Much, much more sturdy and secure.