What Do They Watch?

Dave

anything that I watch he watches LOL but somehow when there are huskies in the TV he prefers to look away :S

Wow, Kodi seems to love it when Huskies are on the TV.... well any breed of dog he kind of loves... I do sometimes wonder what he thinks of the magical black box!! lol

Bear likes watching dog shows like "it's me or the dog". You know the ones where the dog is barking and misbehaving a lot. I think she's trying to pick up tips personally. Ice quite liked watching huskies howling on you tube but he didn't join in until I did. He sounds more like a cockerel than a husky though!

Mine, Poppy especially, just bark at the TV when other dogs are on and try to jump at it...not good! Her and Maddie take it in turns to talk to the huskies on youtube too!

Oscar sits and watches wildlife programmes of any kind seems to watch with great interest and if there is something on with strange sound effects he is mesmerized! The other 2 not so bothered!

Niko's watched The Dog Whisperer and Dogs 101 with us, otherwise anything with a dog making noise he'll usually watch. My cats on the other hand LOVE watching anything with a Cat and will watch pretty much anything we put on TV. xD We love to play videos with birds and rodents and stuff for them to watch.

Do they think it is like a mirror? Many people have said that their dog will try to see round the back of the tv - they do the same with mirrors. Or are they just trying to see the rest of whatever it is on the tv / mirror? Probably going to sniff its bum knowing some dogs