No no no no no!!!

"Apparently, the couple were looking for a French Bulldog, but could only find a husky puppy. The husky puppy looks thrilled to be meeting such massive stars."

1 - 'Could only find a husky puppy.' - Pleeeeze! Writer makes it sound like the husky pup is second class........REALLY?

2. 'Husky puppy looks thrilled to be meeting such massive stars.' - Errrm, NOT! His/her expression says it all: I'm more beautiful that either of you and you bore me!

[h=5][/h][h=5][/h][h=5][/h]

It worries me that if these 2 "celebrities" got the puppy they would be making it a fashion statement!! Having read about Katie Price I know that she has a lot of animals so I would hope that she is well prepared for a Husky.

We have been noticing lately that Husky's are becoming more and more the new dog of choice and that saddens me. I wish there was some way to put all these kind of people off :(

It's a shame to think that huskys could become the new staffy - please don't mis-interpret that I love Staffy's and haven't yet met a nasty one but they do have an unjust stigma about them :(

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

look at the bright side peeps (trying to convince myself here--can't let myself drown in thoughts) :D if this person is as--sorry for the choice of word--sickening as I assume she is, the "usage of dog as a fashion accessory" will only bring her popularity down :) I believe there are lots of educated people there (there:across the pond, in your country) and if the folks has yet to realize how irresponsible of a person she is, then it means she isn't popular enough to make people aware x)

okay that's a bad excuse :S was just convincing myself.. Didn't work x_x sorry =\

Oh no no no !!!! me and andy are getting married in vegas :@ hope we dont bump into her !!!! as for her getting a pup :cry1:

Kinda hoping you do run into her. Provide her with an HO business card and let her know that everything she wants to know about properly raising a husky can be found here.........in the real world, with real people, who deal with real huskies, in real life!