Thanks for everything Kenny.

Dunc

Dalglish Rejects Compensation of £9m – Today,11:26

The class of this man...

Kenny rejected £9m in compensation for getting sacked and instead told FSG to spend it on players. Dalglish also made a contribution towards the players funds.

YNWA

Says everything there is to say about the man, class through and through and Liverpool to the core.

People I talk to can't understand why the fans would be angry at his sacking. They just don't get it. And what gets me more is people in the professional football game saying the next manager needs more time to be in the role to get everything ironed out & get the team back to where it should be; 4 managers in just over 2 years is not getting the consistency the players need. I just hope the next one sticks around & not only wins a trophy like we got this season but gets us better placed than 8th in the league

only one word can sum him up IDIOT

take the 9 mil henry has got enough money and he should pay him if the club was not owned by a billionaire i would agree. although i have never rated kk as a manager i think he did a pretty decent job the BPL form was a little rubbish but they reached 8 place and won 1 cup and lost 1 cup. as a newcastle fan even though we reached 5 i would rather had finished 8 and reached 2 finals and won 1 cup. the problem with these american owners is they know very little about the sport and demand that results are met so they leave it up to the manager to pick players they want to buy and they go mental £35 mil for carroll after just 9 goals and 16 the season before in the championship. not to mention the guys he bought that didn't perform but thats what happens in football. he should not be blamed and instead should of been given a little more funds and time to develop his team into what he wants. newcastle had a pretty normal first season under pards and now look at us we got into europe the next season. they lost a decent manager and now NO ONE wants to join them.

I think its disgusting the they should sack him.

They should get rid of the overpaid underperforming prima donnas on the field.

Nobody cares more about LFC than Kenny Dalglish.

Players should want nothing more than the honour of playing for the club instead of £100k plus a week.