Is Your Husky a "Dainty Drinker" or a "Sloppy Drinker"?

Mazz

Dainty Drinker or Sloppy Drinker  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Dainty Drinker or Sloppy Drinker

• My Husky is a Dainty Drinker
    • My Husky is a Sloppy Drinker

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kissu is dainty. Sometimes he'll swish his mouth around in it but he still doesn't make a mess. My brothers GSD Jasper is sloppy. He hogs the bowl by laying down with a paw on both sides and drinks, then he stands up and takes one last slurp and walks off, dripping water everywhere. When he's feeling generous he'll walk into the living room and give anyone who's sitting in it a shower....

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Diva is very sloppy she will have a drink leave most of it in around the bowl then come a spit some on you and wipe her mouth on you lol

Bo as always is refined and dignified and would never dream of making a mess. Ollie, when he's thirsty charges at the water bowl and ends up blowing bubbles in the water as his nose is so far into the water bowl and of course it's been splashed everywhere. When he's finished drinking, frequently with wet muzzle, he's so eager to get on to doing other things he walks off with a mouthful of water and it just gets spread everywhere.

All my dogs are very sloppy at the water bowl, drenching their snouts and taking in mouthfuls at a time dripping it all over the floor or wiping it on the nearest person. Starbucks is the worst. He likes to step into the water bowl, take a drink, dig at the bottom of the water bowl and eventually knock the whole thing over.

Depends on Bart's mood. If it's his bowl he's very dainty with drinking, the food he spits all over my kitchen floor and then eats it or he'll run around with food in his mouth and cough and spit it all over my house! If he's drinking out of the fountain in my back yard he's sloppy! He drools all over the deck and makes sure he wipes his face on me!

All my dogs are very sloppy at the water bowl, drenching their snouts and taking in mouthfuls at a time dripping it all over the floor or wiping it on the nearest person. Starbucks is the worst. He likes to step into the water bowl, take a drink, dig at the bottom of the water bowl and eventually knock the whole thing over.

Bart used to do that dig thing! My kitchen was always wet! I'm glad he grew out of that nonsense.

Kyra is VERY sloppy. Both with her food and water. She picks up a mouth full of food and will drop it on the floor somewhere and eat maybe half if we are lucky and then runs back to get even more food and the process just repeats itself. With water she throws her whole head in her bowl and even likes to blow bubbles and when she takes a drink she comes running over to us if we are sitting on the couch and she comes to lick us or maybe just to grab a toy but I guess in her excitement she doesn't swallow 1/3 of the water she took in and it ends up everywhere. I'm constantly cleaning up after her but you know I wouldn't have her any other way. She is just Kyra haha silly silly sloppy girl.

Why do they insist on spitting the food on the floor! Bart is the second husky I had do that!

OMG Viggo is terrible with water. When he drinks, he dunks half his face in the bowl causing water to go everywhere. I have one of those super soaker mats under the water bowl but he still gets water on my hardwoods. And they have suffered as a result. LOL

All three of mine are super sloppy! Oscar just randomly puts his nose right in the water and splashes it every where!!

Mine drop their food on the floor too, Well Maddie and Oscar do, but Oscar also takes three biscuits, always 3, and puts them on the other side of the room or the garden depending on where they are eating and leaves them until he has finished (unless Maddie gets there first!) Bit strange!!