my bday cake

colette

Fab cake, and I agree it's a shame to cut into it. Lemon drizzle cake, mmmm, [MENTION=5833]molly's_mum[/MENTION] makes a mean lemon drizzle cake and I got the chance to have some this morning. It was yum, bet yours was/is too. Happy Birthday and hope you have/had a great day.

Fab cake, and I agree it's a shame to cut into it. Lemon drizzle cake, mmmm, @molly's_mum makes a mean lemon drizzle cake and I got the chance to have some this morning. It was yum, bet yours was/is too. Happy Birthday and hope you have/had a great day.

Lol! I've come over all unnecessary.:redface1: Glad you enjoyed it though.;)

Happy birthday, Colette - and many happy returns! ;) The cake looks super btw! I still have some 'experiments' to do with making a Husky cake, but haven't found the courage yet. :D

Fab cake, and I agree it's a shame to cut into it. Lemon drizzle cake, mmmm, @molly's_mum makes a mean lemon drizzle cake and I got the chance to have some this morning. It was yum, bet yours was/is too. Happy Birthday and hope you have/had a great day.

Thanks i have had a fab day and the cake OMG yumsylicious but im fit to burst now. :rolleyes:

Lol! I've come over all unnecessary.:redface1: Glad you enjoyed it though.;)

Happy birthday, Colette - and many happy returns! ;) The cake looks super btw! I still have some 'experiments' to do with making a Husky cake, but haven't found the courage yet. :D

Yeah you have to give it a go :D

Thanks i have had a fab day and the cake OMG yumsylicious but im fit to burst now. :rolleyes:

Yumsylicious! :doglaugh:

so that's like nomilicious ?

You need to try peanut butter cookies - loved by bipeds & quadripeds!

Edited by Molly's_Dad

Yumsylicious! :doglaugh:

so that's like nomilicious

You need to try peanut butter cookies - loved by bipeds & quadripeds!

Peanut butter cookies !!!! OMG!!!! peanutty buttery lovliness :D

Im not a foodie.........................MUCH !!!!! :shrug: