Shedding

Sheriff&&Kava

i absolulutely swear by the furminator you can get them off ebay for about £10 just make sure you get the 4" blade...... seriously you will see the difference the first time you use it!!!! karen

Or go to this website and only pay £6 ;)http://www.hollywoodshop.co.uk/furminator-c-32.html?osCsid=4456539c366a585beccc6d7b79bee883

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I take Bart to Petco to get groomed once a month, they have a "shed-less" treatment which removes a lot of hair. It runs me about $100 a month but it's so worth it! My house was basically hair free until the last few days with the 85 plus temps. Plus it's just about time for his next grooming. Also I just got a bristle brush and an undercoat rake and I'm amazed how much dead fur I got off him! Plus he enjoyed the bristle brush.

hahaha, our 16 yo collie just passed away (very sad but she had a great life, we miss so much her but not her hair, :rainbowbridge:she was ready to go) we were commenting on how nice it was to NOT vacuum the house twice a day (i have a small child and prefer not to have him wear a dog coat lol) we'll be welcoming our Husky at the end of June, very excited, but not so much about the hair that I know will be endless - my hubby said perhaps we should move to a nice cold climate so that our new doggie will be more comfy :bouncy:

btw we love the shed monster brush (walmart 10-15 bucks) just as well as the furminator, imo it works better.

my neighbor always thought I was CrAZy when I'd fill up several 5 gallon buckets of hair every week or so brushing our doggie outside on the deck. once the wind was blowing a bit too hard and knocked them over, he wasn't very appreciative of the dog hair all over his back yard LOL

Edited by blubel1