Alpha's first day home :)

AndyHez

Been a very sleepy puppy today lol (maybe something to do with all the visitors tiring him out), seems to be going on his paper to the toilet ok. Just put him to sleep in the utility room, he had a little cry but seems to have settled (fingers crossed!).

post-7830-1358604414987_thumb.jpg

post-7830-13586044140785_thumb.jpg

Got woke up by him at 5 o'clock this morning! Played with him for 10 minutes and the cheeky thing went asleep again lol. First injection tomorrow :eek:

Lol An early riser! Start as you mean to go on Alpha!:D

Edited by molly's_mum
My temp' Keyboard doesn't like me.

It was over time. In our last house we only had 2 bedrooms so my adult son had to sleep on a sofa bed in the lounge. Molly would jump on him early in the morning to go out for a wee. Once she'd been let out however, she'd go back to sleep again.

I've never been a late riser (usually awake around 6 am without an alarm in 'lighter' months), but Molly would be up as early as 5 am when she was very small. I think it was a couple of months...but my memory is a bit 'wooly' about this.

do you mind me asking his breeder? We're in the uk to and have a husky/samoyed but are considering getting a pure breed in the future and Alpha is really lovely!

The breeder was someone from here in Liverpool, it was their bitches 3rd litter and I think that it is going to be the last I'm afraid. I think they still have 1 agouti boy left atm if you are after 1 now :)

aww thats a shame, I'd take another one tomorrow but our boy is 7 months and I think we'd like to wait until we've finished his training and he's ready to show a new pup how its done! Our pup Loki cried at night and woke early for about a week and then settles nicely into a routine and he'll quite happily stay settled until around 9 now and even then he doesn't bark/howl, he just want to go outside to relieve himself. Fingers crossed Alpha settles soon!

Got woke up by him at 5 o'clock this morning! Played with him for 10 minutes and the cheeky thing went asleep again lol. First injection tomorrow :eek:

hes a puppy, think newborn baby.

He will start to sleep through eventually...........................

hes gorgeous btw. x