Introducing... Bella bear :)

bellabear11

She is absolutely adorable.:) Has she been yours since puppyhood?

yeah :) my mum wanted a dark brown puppy, she had a name and everything.. but Bella came up to us and just tapped us and then jumped on my knee... My mum was too interested in the brown one at first... but then Bella and her sister, the only other one with the light colouring.. undid my mums laces and they both took one each and crossed them over round the back... we nearly had Bella sister as well but had to wait till the next pay day :( we said that if she was still there that morning we would get in the car and go and get her... unfortunately she had be taken to a lovely home the night before :( we are looking to get another... rescue most likely.. bell is accommodating to all dogs and lets them just walk in... :)

sorry for the blabb.. :)

p.s. i have been on the site since jan and have been to husky camp in wales...but my iPad dose not let me upload photos and I have got access to a computer this week so i just uploaded some - finally :)

Edited by bellabear11