Iowa man with zebra, parrot in truck gets DUI

aronoiiel

I suspect that like most wild animals (non-domesticated animals), zebras don't make very good pets... I've heard something about them, but unfortunately, it's one of the many bits of trivia which didn't stick! This is similar to what I vaguely recall, though... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090409161915AAZEE64

very interesting I was really kidding though lol. I've dabbled in exotic pets, sugar gliders for one, and honestly I think they are far better in the wild then being domesticated. Something things should just be left as nature intended it. Zebras are really scary though and there's reasons they aren't known widely as being domesticated :)

very interesting I was really kidding though lol. I've dabbled in exotic pets, sugar gliders for one, and honestly I think they are far better in the wild then being domesticated. Something things should just be left as nature intended it. Zebras are really scary though and there's reasons they aren't known widely as being domesticated :)

I kind of figured you were joking, but... I think zebras are pretty cool critters - love how they look! Funny, every time I see one on TV, they remind me of Tux, not any of my other black and white Sibes, just him! And I don't think "zebra" when I look at him! I suspect that it has something to do with proportions, or something; he's a little different that way than most of my dogs...

Hey, what can I say.............any zebra in Iowa would be news! Drinking, driving, or a passenger in a vehicle...

We have a local petting zoo in Wellsburg that has a zebra and a camel, along with several other 'exotic pets' Perhaps we should visit them during Iowa Camp...Sans huskies of course.

:rofl:....that's just up the road from us (about 80 miles actually). In fact, "slow news day?" is exactly what I asked the news director here at the tv station I work at when I heard several people talking about it. The reporter that covered the story for us said the owners are real "characters". :D