Cup Of Tea?

Dave

Lots of people drink various types of coffee and I do like coffee but I am a massive fan of Tea. We have chinese green and black loose tea, normal tea, Earl Grey, Lady Grey, Assam, Chai etc etc... at home.

So what tea... (If you drink tea) would you recommend? I love trying new tea :up:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh I love tea but I don't have lots of variety in here x) English Breakfast tea is good :up:

edit: for Chinese tea varieties, Chi Hua is deffo the best ;) Woolong will make you stay up all night long x___x

Ooo, I may have to have a look for Chi Hua then :up:

Ooo, I may have to have a look for Chi Hua then :up:

tips and tricks: usually Chi Hua tastes better in the 2nd or 3rd brew. First brew of Chi Hua is often too strong in taste and effects (all Chinese teas are capable of making you stay up all night.. NOT good!) so toss the first cup away LOL

tips and tricks: usually Chi Hua tastes better in the 2nd or 3rd brew. First brew of Chi Hua is often too strong in taste and effects (all Chinese teas are capable of making you stay up all night.. NOT good!) so toss the first cup away LOL

Brilliant tip, thank you.

I have found my new best tea fanatic lol

LOL my neighbor actually visits Japan to study about tea ceremony preparations (which is--actually--a lesson that is taught to young girls. He's a married old man LOLOLOL don't tell him I laughed) x) he's the best tea fanatic I have ever met in real life LOL

Anything except Tesco value tea.:D

I'm a big fan of tea as well, but only in the sense that I drink about 20 cups a day. (I'm waiting for the kettle to boil right now.)

My 12 year old is a big fan of something called 'Tick Tock', and an American friend of mine drinks it as well if she comes over for the day. It's not my cup of tea though.

I'm not fancy I just drink yorkshire tea, if I'm away English breakfast is the closest thing.

My son drinks only green and white tea. His favourite is jasmine. He likes gunpowder and peppermint as well. Whittards are the best for those sorts of tea.

This is where I get all my teas from :)

http://www.teavana.com/

They are AMAZING I have a special taste for green teas (my favorite from them being Jasmin Dragon Phoenix Pearls) but I do love Rooibos when I'm getting sick or it's winter. I love white teas in the summer but I can't stand black teas for some reason O_o keeps me up for DAYS lol. I love teas that unfurl into blossoms when brewing sooooo pretty :D

This is where I get all my teas from :)

http://www.teavana.com/

They are AMAZING I have a special taste for green teas (my favorite from them being Jasmin Dragon Phoenix Pearls) but I do love Rooibos when I'm getting sick or it's winter. I love white teas in the summer but I can't stand black teas for some reason O_o keeps me up for DAYS lol. I love teas that unfurl into blossoms when brewing sooooo pretty :D

Thats a great looking site, I can only drink black teas with milk but I agree with you, green teas are great in the summer!!

Thats a great looking site, I can only drink black teas with milk but I agree with you, green teas are great in the summer!!

Hehe I think you'd like the Jasmine Pearls they are sooooooo tasty so much flavor and so gorgeous when it unfurls :heartbeat:

I've never tried black teas with milk maybe I'll give it a whirl help counteract all that caffeine with sleepy milk :P

Hehe I think you'd like the Jasmine Pearls they are sooooooo tasty so much flavor and so gorgeous when it unfurls :heartbeat:

I've never tried black teas with milk maybe I'll give it a whirl help counteract all that caffeine with sleepy milk :P

Well, that's the first time I have ever know it be referred to as 'sleepy milk' lol

I love a nice cup of 'different tea' I have had a dragonleaf tea before but it was a while ago and I have no idea what it was called

Well, that's the first time I have ever know it be referred to as 'sleepy milk' lol

I love a nice cup of 'different tea' I have had a dragonleaf tea before but it was a while ago and I have no idea what it was called

LOL warm milk always makes me sleepy :P even in my coffee if I add milk it makes me tired haha. Do you like any teas with fruits? I have a soft spot for Green tea and mandarin oranges. Such an excellent combination. Oh, have you tried Matcha? To some it's an acquire taste to others its a treasure. Me I like it well enough but it has to be a pretty high quality :) LOL I loves me my green teas sorry haha