Cup Of Tea?

Dave

btw did u know what's so interesting about black teas? If you add a lemon juice into it, it changes into a purple tea :D

EDIT: and some kind of tea called "artichoke tea" changes taste if lemon juice was added to it O_O wow I'm soooo gonna buy a ton of lemons soon LOL

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a great tea drinker, prefer good strong coffee :) but at times I will drink Rooibos tea - its a great tasting tea, very, very healthy and proudly South African :D

My daughter who is 31 has drank Rooibos every day of her life for 30 years - I started giving it to her in her bottle when she was one year old. She has never been sick, and has never even had the flu. She loves it hot or cold :)

Rooibos is becoming more popular in Western countries, particularly among health-conscious consumers, due to its high level of antioxidants. Rooibos is purported to assist with nervous tension, allergies and digestive problems.

eh I love tea but I don't have lots of variety in here x) English Breakfast tea is good :up:

edit: for Chinese tea varieties, Chi Hua is deffo the best ;) Woolong will make you stay up all night long x___x

they should be sued for false advertising iv tried it and i can tell you it tastes nothing like an english breakfast thats for sure.

try a good vanilla tea not tea dust but a good large leaf and not vanilla flavour if you cant find any get a good leaf tea and put in a pot with a split vanilla pod shake every day for a week or two and there you have it vanilla tea another touch is do the same with a small pot of sugar and you can use the sugar for lots of other things as well just remember not to much tea or suger to size of pod cos it will be to weak but the longer you leave it the better hope you like it:)

THe most unique tea I have ever had, I was served and sent home with a package of it years ago, I used it sparingly, but not longer have any, and I have not gone to search for it since, cuz I am not a big tea drinker, but have it maybe once a week, but there was no other experience like this tea.

I was assessing a family childcare run by an elderly lady from.... well forgive my lack of knowledge but I think China, and she served me Rose Petal Tea. I was so relaxed all day and I could smell roses all day long. It was a loose tea with what looked like baby roses in it. I cannot say it enough it was one of the most unique experiences I have ever had. Imagine walking around all day and you naturally smell roses:)

:angel:

Hehe I think you'd like the Jasmine Pearls they are sooooooo tasty so much flavor and so gorgeous when it unfurls :heartbeat:

I've never tried black teas with milk maybe I'll give it a whirl help counteract all that caffeine with sleepy milk :P

OK I'm so late on this thread, but Jasmine Pearls are kick-butt! My favorite Teavana tea by far.

OK I'm so late on this thread, but Jasmine Pearls are kick-butt! My favorite Teavana tea by far.

Oooh do you have any combinations you like? I find it compliments Rooibos teas very well. I also have a big love for mixing it with orange blossoms lol love green tea with an orange twist.

I am a coffee drinker but If i am given a cup of tea i will try to drink as much as i can. The vanilla tea sounds ok. Having said that, when i was in ethiopia i was given some really sweet black tea with cinnamon in it. It was awesome but cant seem to get the balance of flavours right if i try to make it

I am a coffee drinker but If i am given a cup of tea i will try to drink as much as i can. The vanilla tea sounds ok. Having said that, when i was in ethiopia i was given some really sweet black tea with cinnamon in it. It was awesome but cant seem to get the balance of flavours right if i try to make it

Our favourite coffee is Ethiopian coffee, and is espically good for iced coffee - fantastic stuff :) Useless fact: Ethiopia is the birthplace of coffee, it was discovered there in the 9th century :rolleyes: They are also the largest African producer of coffee and 7th largest in the world.

Our favourite coffee is Ethiopian coffee, and is espically good for iced coffee - fantastic stuff :) Useless fact: Ethiopia is the birthplace of coffee, it was discovered there in the 9th century :rolleyes: They are also the largest African producer of coffee and 7th largest in the world.

somehow i'm not suprised at being a big producer of coffee.. Unfortunately, however large a country is we see it as all the same. Due to live aid and famine relief for eithiopia we tend to imagine the country as a dry and barren land. however the bits i saw on my vovage through it were green and lush. It did put me off somewhat seeing the UN/international aid sacks of rice and stuff being sold in the local markets tho :(

Jinseng, white tea ( makes you feel great)!! Love my teas, OH has a coffee/tea shop and has loads of loose tea varieties so I get a different one every week! :)

Wow, I bet that's awesome!! I love trying different teas