Pet Portraits

Northenstar

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are amazing and this going to come accross to most as a totally blonde moment but did u draw them from memory/photograph or did the dogs sit there that long? i know its a bit of a silly question but i have heard of dogs that will pose long enough for paintings etc

What fantastic portraits. Love your use of shading. Are you professional?

Well, I`m drawing for some time, also I`m a student at Arts and Design. I cannot say that I`m a professional, but I love drawing and it's a nice feeling when drawing a portrait with passion!

[MENTION=916]Northenstar[/MENTION] ... you're artwork is fantastic! Like other I wish I could draw like that but I have a hard time drawing a straight line with a ruler.

Since I think that English is not your mother tongue, would you mind filling in the location part of your profile so we know where you are?