chicken wire

GHOST R1D3R

I have chicken wire buried beneath my current kennels with cattle panels over that. Works great, but for fencing it's really flimsy stuff, easy to bend.

hmmmm interesting it will be 90% wood and 2 panels worth of chicken wire

if not other than more fencing what are my options?

Just don't let the sharp edges poke outwards! My garden is surrounded by chicken wire and the sharp edges bent outwards (I wasn't aware) and Viggo ran into it. He cut his face (small wound, but man did it bleed!!!! Blood was squirting out everywhere). Otherwise, it's working fine to keep the Huskies out of my garden.

We have never used it for dogs as we have wooden fences. I'm not saying don't do it - just that I have not used it for that purpose. We did have a chicken run which kept the dogs out but it depends how determined they are. You know about digging the wire into the ground to stop them from digging underneath?

Sounds similar to what my friend's fence is like, she used cattle panels instead of roll wire. My current fence is all cattle panels, which is being swapped out for chain link this summer. They have been working wonderfully for 3 years now, no rust, no sharp edges to worry about, sturdy enough to withstand the snow.

i used to have a chain link fence as part of my kennel. which is thicker and sturdier than chicken wire.. and one of mine soon worked it and made a hole big enough to get out thru.... my advice is that chicken wire to a determined husky will take ..oooooh about 5 seconds to break thru.