My kaiser has got the runs.

As Nix suggested, it could be over feeding or the heat. I would withhold food for 24 hours to let everything settle. Then feed a mix of steamed rice and boiled skinless chicken. 3/4 cup per meal, two meals per day. Also, if you have some plain active yogurt, a few spoons between meals would be helpful. If you can get some canned plain pumpkin, a few spoons a couple times a day will help firm things up.

After a couple of days, start to transition back to the kibble. Mix the rice/chicken with kibble 3 parts rice/chicken to 1 part kibble. Next day 50/50, and so on.

The number one cause of liquid or runny stools in a Siberian pup, is feeding too much. The feeding amounts printed on food bags are most always way too much for a Husky.

How much do you feed per meal? How many feeding per day? What food are you feeding?

Sent from my HTC with forumrunner.

Not familiar with the food (I'm from the colonies), but I would try a handful, rather than a handful and a half. See how that goes.

Sent from my HTC with forumrunner.