Most Embarrassing thing??

Sarah

What's the most embarrassing thing your dog has done?

Mine was probably today - entered Kimba and Koda in to the dog show and Koda decided to pick a fight with a dog next to us :redface1:

THEN the bugger decided to HUMP Denise's (splash) boy Kodha right in front of a load of kids cooing over the huskies :confused:

Let's see...there was when we had company and Eponine came into heat...Fox has been neutered, and apparantly hasn't gotten the memo yet...they tied...all the while small children are going, "What's going on?!?! Why are they making those noises?!?!"

When my mother was living with us, I told her that she can't leave food down, also if you don't follow the rules of the house and interacting with the dogs they're going to pick you out as the weakest link and rather than saying good bye...they will just make you unhappy......Eponine, Fox and Tinkerbell pulled a coup on her...the first time she sat down with her ham and cheese sandwhich on the floor to play cards....Tinkerbell came up and demanded attention...Fox came from the left...Eponine came from the right...aaaaaaaaaand they all took a bite of her sandwhich that she was holding out in the air and ran in different directions as my mother called for me...

This after I'd told my mother how well behaved they were...

Took Zoya to see Santa for her first Christmas. The little darling simply took a dump right in front of Santa.

Sent from my HTC with forumrunner.

Calvin is a little drama king. Anytime we have people over he will start jumping up on them so I push him off with my feet or hands. Well one time he was jumping up and I barely touched his back leg and he fell to the ground screaming and crying and as soon as my friend started walking away ignoring Calvin he got up and chased after my friend....perfectly fine.

hmmm one was on liverpool waterfront with a zillion people around. A little girl in a fur coat (and unknown to me, a bitch in season at home). she was cooing at the doofs and boydog just took a fancy, omg she was on the floor and him humping like a goodun i was mortified! lucky the girls dad found it funny. The other was when boy dog decided to say hi to a couple as i was picking his poo up. imagine a shot putter and that was me, i think/hope the poo i saw land at their feet was the only stray stuff

It was probably right after Ahna came home with us. I was by the river on a huge sand bar with nobody in site so I decided I'd take her off her lead and see how she minded. She did well for about 2 minutes then she spotted 2 Canadian Geese about 100 yards away. All was good until they decided to take off. I'll be darned if she didn't get to those geese before they were out of jumping range. She jumped up and batted one down with a paw... of course I had been in hot pursuit and was about 40 yards behind her yelling the whole way - which did no good. After she knocked it to the ground she stepped back about 5 or 6 feet just looking at it like she didn't know what to do at that point. That was until she realized I was heading straight for her and scolding her. I angrily pointed my finger at her and told her to stay while I checked out the goose. It had a couple ruffled feathers and was just laying there scared nearly to death. I tuned back to Ahna and gave her a piece of my mind, "blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda," is what I'm sure she heard. When I turned back around wondering what I was going to do with an injured goose I discovered it was already on it's way to it's mate and looked and acted ok.

Although this was the most embarrassing moment I've had with her, a quick look around revealed that not a single person was within eyesight. Whew.

She does much better now by the way.

We took Ozzy & Micah to the vets office to check their weight. They love the vet's office, but especially the backyard. It has a pond, cats and birds - husky paradise. Anyway, once through the front door they started whoooooing and raced through the reception area - packed full of people and their dogs and made a beeline for the backdoor. I went down the steps on my behind with everyone watching the spectacle :oops

Anyway, their antics had set off all the dogs in the reception area. They then proceeded to walk around the garden, calmly and quietly, while the dogs inside were still going ballistic.

When we eventually got to see the vet he laughed and said 'Aah, the two huskies that started all that commotion earlier'

Hmph - two seconds of huskies racing through the reception area and ten minutes for the other dogs to calm down - goodness, my two are angels compared to that lot :lolman:

After a successful walk called in at the pub beer garden on way home, got towel out to sit on coz it was packed and sent OH in for cider. I had all four attached to me.

Drank our pint had a few people brave enough to come over an say hi. They (the huskateers) were all behaving impeccably, accepting belly rubs being cuddly..

I said to the OH, should we chance another half? At which he said.. Ok.

Off he went to get the two halves, came back with a glass of ice an two halves. I shared the ice between the huskateers and on the last shred of ice which I offered to Safi, Peppa's lept on Safi and a full fledged fight broke out!

We grabbed them an parted them but not before Safi got a good chomp on Pep's ear which bled for England all over me, up my arms down my legs. Fortunately I had the towel.

We grabbed our things and I explained loudly to a couple who'd been chatting its just the girls who have a dominance issue and nothing to do with being an aggressive breed :huskyfall:

Then slunk off to the car and home to sort Pep's wounds out

The other was when boy dog decided to say hi to a couple as i was picking his poo up. imagine a shot putter and that was me, i think/hope the poo i saw land at their feet was the only stray stuff

:doglaugh:That's the sort of thing that would happen to me.