please welcome Mya & a big thankyou to everyone who contributed on the rehome thread

Mollys_mum

We collected Mya this morning and everything went very smoothly. Both Molly and Mya slept most of the way home, although I was pretty cross to find that Molly had sneakily chewed through her seatbelt on the way home.:groan:

I got a text message from my eldest son to say that Timber (who we'd left at home) was still crying 3 hours after we'd left. :facepalm:

We took Mya, Timber and Molly out for a walk when we pulled up in the drive so there was an introduction to Timber before introducing her to the inside of our home. I have to say, it was the quietest, least challenging, politest walk with dogs that I have encountered.:S

Mya has, predictably, spent the afternoon 'checking out 'the pad', 'feeling the water' and testing bounderies so I've spent much of the afternoon following the three of them around the house and garden. :huskyfall:

In a nutshell - so far so good.:cool: All three have 'given up the ghost' for now and have settled down to sleep.

Molly is no doubt worn out by wanting to play, play, play...and Timber is tired of telling them both off.:D

My daughter instantly fell in love with Mya and insisted I change my avatar and post a thread specifically that contains her and Mya together, so here it is...

post-5833-13586046453928_thumb.png

On behalf of Molly's_dad, can I just say huge thanks to everyone who contributed on the rehome thread about Mya, and a special thank you to @Biggles

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the picture of Molly and Harriet. Will Harry now become a regular as well at Bedfont?

Funny you should ask that. Harriet asked me if I remembered to say 'Hi' to you yesterday when we got home, but I'd forgotten. :sorry:

I do hope she'll stop being such a 'teenager' and drag herself out of bed in the morning.

Well if [MENTION=5833]molly's_mum[/MENTION] keeps baking her yummy cakes I'm sure she'll come out. Glad you know that playing taxi driver to a tweenager is part of a Dad's job description. Hurry up back as we're all waiting for the piccies. :D PS It could be worse she could be a bit older and asking to borrow your car.

Well if @molly's_mum keeps baking her yummy cakes I'm sure she'll come out. Glad you know that playing taxi driver to a tweenager is part of a Dad's job description. Hurry up back as we're all waiting for the piccies. :D PS It could be worse she could be a bit older and asking to borrow your car.

:rofl:

That is one thing I love about you - you tell it as it is.;)

:redface1: Lucky @Molly's_Dad is out playing taxi driver, otherwise he might think we're picking on him. ;)

:D

He'll be cool. He might be a totally 'logical' being, but he has learned to understand my banter.:)

Gosh - as I'm typing, Molly and Mya are at it again! They are 'Husky playing' in the lounge. I have your Ollie to thank for that. Lol! Timber isn't happy. He wants some peace and quiet.

I wonder what tomorrow morning will bring...and how early!

Well if @molly's_mum keeps baking her yummy cakes

Yay - more lemon drizzle cake & peanut butter cookies! :cookies:

It could be worse she could be a bit older and asking to borrow your car.

Not for a good few years yet! Oh, and she reckons her 1st car will be a Lotus Elise!

congrats on the new addition. it sounds just like my house, the two newer dogs are always hooning around and the original is the referee and my boy dog also chewed through the passenger seat belt. doh thats me now driving an mot failure ffs

Make sure they're in a room where the curtains are pulled because my two start husky boxing at daybreak and as you know it just carries on with very short respites between.:S Wish I had their energy.

We do pull the blinds down in the lounge when they sleep there. When Molly & Timber sleep with us it is a different matter. No idea what is going to happen tonight!

We do pull the blinds down in the lounge when they sleep there. When Molly & Timber sleep with us it is a different matter. No idea what is going to happen tonight!

If it's anything like my two you're gonna be bounced on. Let's hope it's not Timber doing the bouncing. :S