Husky friendly kennels

Val (Zebedee)

We all chat from time to time about going on hols - dare I say it - without our furbies, :eek: but where do you leave them? Or even when emergencies crop up & you cannot take the pooches, it would be good to know of reputable kennels near to you.

Can we have somewhere where we can post up any husky-friendly kennels we know of / have used & any details about them? I know from the days we only had Myshka that husky-friendly kennels are hard to come by, we were told by many that huskies' howling & talking disrupted the other dogs so were not welcome.

Could we have somewhere that people can let us know of places & they can be added in areas, for example? Maybe a document broken down into sections (by county / state etc depending on country)? Would be easier than scrolling through pages of posts for a relevant country then area. Maybe have 1 person updating the page/s as I am aware some may have had bad experiences which we don't want to go into, so PM's get sent to one focal leader who can update & monitor the page?

What do you think?

We all chat from time to time about going on hols - dare I say it - without our furbies, :eek: but where do you leave them? Or even when emergencies crop up & you cannot take the pooches, it would be good to know of reputable kennels near to you.

Can we have somewhere where we can post up any husky-friendly kennels we know of / have used & any details about them? I know from the days we only had Myshka that husky-friendly kennels are hard to come by, we were told by many that huskies' howling & talking disrupted the other dogs so were not welcome.

Could we have somewhere that people can let us know of places & they can be added in areas, for example? Maybe a document broken down into sections (by county / state etc depending on country)? Would be easier than scrolling through pages of posts for a relevant country then area. Maybe have 1 person updating the page/s as I am aware some may have had bad experiences which we don't want to go into, so PM's get sent to one focal leader who can update & monitor the page?

What do you think?

good idea val we do home boarding sarah has booked the kkk in with us and we do know about huskies

That a great idea. As far as I know in Kelowna and area they allow huskies in any kennel the problem is do they know how to handle them? I had a friend I worked with that left his husky at a kennel and it escaped and didn't even call him about it until an hour or so later because they couldn't catch it -.-