Literal Gift From Heaven: Puppy Falls From Sky To A Boy's Yard

mydiamond

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/899392-raining-cats-and-dogs-lucky-puppy-survives-30ft-fall-through-the-sky

btw... Is it REALLY a two months old pup? O_O looks much much younger than that to me x__x

another btw--> who wants to play "guess the breed"? ;) LOL I'm betting on a saint bernard just because of the coloring heehee

"She assumed the puppy was 8 weeks old because it opened its eyes for the first time today" or something along those lines. Puppies begin to open their eyes around 4ish weeks old, some sooner some later. By the size, face shape, and barley open eyes I would think the puppy is between 3-5 weeks old. No where near 8 weeks if you ask me, plus at 6-8 weeks they will start to nibble and eat solid food, this one was still being bottle fed.

Lucky little puppy though, so glad it wasn't killed by the hawk or the fall. Can't really say what breed it is just yet, too small to see any good defining features other than coat color.