apres-neuter problem

A bit of a delicate subject, but here goes!

Kaviq got neutered in December, ever since he has had a discharge from his you-know-what! :redface1: I've never had a male that has been neutered in my care, D was "done" before arrival! It is now 5 months on & he still has a little discharge. No smell (that I am aware of, but I'm fussy where I put my nose! :oops ) and it doesn't bother him, but I'm still a bit concerned about it. It's not loads, just a bit.

Any ideas what to do or is it a vet / antibiotics type job?

thanks, Steph - previous to huskies, I had a male GSD for 13 yrs but never had this problem ... and D was ready "snipped" ! I'll monitor the situation for now & maybe when he goes for his needles tomorrow, I'll run it past the vet

I think I would too. While most of my furry friends have been female, this just doesn't sound right to me. Avalanche, like (almost) all male dogs, licks - but I've never noticed any discharge there ( but like you, I tend to not examine that area too closely unless given cause ).