New baby pics!!

HuskyMom09

The 1 week old puppy pics arrived today!!! It's going to be a tough decision but still the dark red and dark grey are the standouts!

Medium Red Female

post-6615-13586047268724_thumb.jpg

Light Red open face Female

post-6615-13586047269252_thumb.jpg

Dark Red Female (choice 1 for us)

post-6615-13586047269664_thumb.jpg

Dark Grey Female (choice 2)

post-6615-13586047270205_thumb.jpg

Light red female

post-6615-13586047270762_thumb.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're all stunning. I like the dark grey female as she reminds me of Bo, but then I just love the money box slot marking on top of the red's head. I am so glad it's you who has to make the decision. It's going to be a tough choice.

Thanks all! I certainly hope the dark red is our girl, a couple more weeks and we'll know a bit more for sure. I'll be headed out to see them again at the end of June :D SOOOOOO excited! I think she's going to have a mask just like her papa's, she's going to be stunning!

medium red female is my favorite!! Cutie pie! :D but yea gotta agree your two choices stood out :)

The medium red is my 3rd choice.... but I really need to bring some color back into the line since Denali and Takoda are both dilute the girl needs to have good (preferably solid) color

off topic

introduction anna :P im sure everyone would like to meet kaya!! :D

back to topic

red red red red red lol

looks like my bailey :o i have his puppy pics and he was a very similar colour search for him "introducing bailey" to see his colour now beautiful!!

Edited by Rick Amy and Millie

I love the dark red and light red masked pups. Jealous! Are Denali and Takoda the only two you show?

Right now yes Denali and Takoda are my show dogs, Takoda is being put up for a while he's blown coat and needs some roadwork, Denali will be going out with my handler in 2 weeks for a big show in Idaho and the Specialty in Oregon. Both shows conflict with my work schedule or I'd be going with him to handle him.

This girl will be my third show dog (potential) and the foundation bitch of our (potential) breeding program.