New baby pics!!

HuskyMom09

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think still at this point it is a real toss up between the Dark Red girl (which looks like she's going to have dark eyes) and the Dark Grey girl. A few more weeks to really evaluate, the decision is going to come down to which girl has the best movement in the rear I think. Very lovely litter though! So nice to have such a good bunch to choose from :D

the dark red is lovely, but looks like she could be developing a bit fluffy?

but I do like the medium one now. wish I lived in the us :(

There has not been a woolie in this line ever. No need to worry, she is most likely going to have a very nice slightly plush coat like her father and grandfather (both AKC CH/GCH) . The Dark grey is going to have a more flat coat like her mother.

Drifter is the Grandfather of this litter (Sire to Tiko) as you can see he's plush but not near woolie (the breeder suspects the grey may look a lot like him)

[ATTACH]48523[/ATTACH]

Tiko, sire to this litter also has a very nice plush coat (I think the dark red is going to look a lot like him)

post-6615-13586051071297_thumb.jpg

My Denali at 6 weeks- he looked fluffly here too

[ATTACH]48526[/ATTACH]

Denali at his last show, plush, appropriate coat.

post-6615-13586051072302_thumb.jpg

post-6615-13586051069435_thumb.jpg

post-6615-13586051069588_thumb.jpg

post-6615-13586051071629_thumb.jpg

Edited by HuskyMom09

I like the expression "plush" :P heehee kinda made me think of stuffed animals :rolleyes:

Well at 16yrs old Drifter is one big teddy bear, he still gets around teaching all these youngsters a thing or two :) This may be the last litter he gets to play grandpa too :( He's really showing his age lately. And Tiko is just an absolute ham! Quite the personality on that boy, Starry was big and uncomfortably pregnant when I met her but she seems super sweet too.