Show Us Your Ink :)

Emerald Prince

Not sure if we have a dedicated thread for this, but lets see your ink!

I've found a design that i like, just need to book an appointment.

whatcha think?

7300987462_9fb618b550.jpg

theres various ones scattered over the place. no specific ones.

its ok, not my thing but its alright. would take ages.

You can kinda see it. there are more leaves on the other side.

post-6534-13586047308309_thumb.jpg

If you dont mind the broken ankle, you can see my dragon.

post-6534-13586047309089_thumb.jpg

This is one of my favs. Im the one with the octopus. The girl with the zombie tattoo is my friend Jerica.

post-6534-13586047310203_thumb.jpg

I have a few more but no pics of them.

I love threads like this. :) I have two tattoos myself, and plan on getting A LOT more, lol. :D

This was the first one I got when I was 19. This took about an hour and a half to complete, and it didn't hurt like I thought it would.

post-7639-13586047921237_thumb.jpg

And my second one I have is a Memorial tattoo for mine and my husbands first child, who we lost when I was 19 weeks pregnant with her. This tattoo took the artist about 2 1/2 hours to complete.

post-7639-1358604792267_thumb.jpg

And my husband got a Memorial tattoo for our daughter as well, here's the outline that the artist drew on my husbands' back. I don't have a picture of it finished, but you all can get a great idea of how it looks. And surprisingly, the artist was awesome enough to do the WHOLE outline in one night. We were there for 4 - 4 1/2 hours but it was worth it.

post-7639-13586047924956_thumb.jpg

I have two more tattoos planned for the future. I want to get something for my son, and I want to get a Memorial tattoo done for my mom.

My husband wants to get a tattoo done for our son too.

[ATTACH]47342[/ATTACH]

My first ... Peace sign w a small heart in the bottom section. It's faded and needs to be touched up but I love it still.

[ATTACH]47343[/ATTACH]

My second... Harry potter deathly Hallows sign. I'm OBSESSED with it. I've Read Harry potter since like 1997 and it's been a major part of my life. Hey, I'm a nerd.

post-7406-13586048097717_thumb.jpg

post-7406-13586048098182_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]47343[/ATTACH]

My second... Harry potter deathly Hallows sign. I'm OBSESSED with it. I've Read Harry potter since like 1997 and it's been a major part of my life. Hey, I'm a nerd.

My friend has that on her too, but its much bigger. She also has the dark mark tattooed on her forearm. There is nothing wrong with a little Harry Potter. :)

Bumping this thread... :eek:

I've got my throat and most of my right arm sleeved so far, Jamie has her upper back, a leg, an arm, and her chest done. I've got world war I and II related content... Panzer IV tank, skull with bayonets run through it, machine gunner pinup, double headed eagle... hers is all girly japanese stuff... :P I'll have to get photos of mine that aren't from a gig...or at a bar... or freshly done...

9bfb86a4.jpg

thommaddie316.jpg

Edited by Woden von Huskybutt