Thinking about a Walking Belt

PixWorx

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after more debate and looking at other recommendations i found one at Kisi ! its cammo =] i juts need to get a cammo harness now for my lil princess =]

http://www.kisi.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1005&category_id=52&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

any one any ideas?

after more debate and looking at other recommendations i found one at Kisi ! its cammo =] i juts need to get a cammo harness now for my lil princess =]

http://www.kisi.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1005&category_id=52&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

any one any ideas?

i think [MENTION=685]Sid_Wolf[/MENTION] has camo padding and webbings so could make u a camo harness ?? forum members get 10% discount too

Different people seem to have different preferences. We have had the SASS for a week or so and the two of us, the offspring and assorted hangers-on love it.

Can't comment on the other brands though. Has anyone *actually* used two different brands?

Don't lend stuff / make sure you get stuff back before the move - stuff always gets lost when moving! So when they were packing, they thought ooh look Sarah's walking belt we better give it back to her. Nah - let's put it in a box?

hey guys i think i would greatly benefit from a walking belt ive been looking at the SASS Walking Belt any one know how long it takes to be delivered. and whats the quality and comfort like etc.

Excellent quality & fast delivery.

I wouldn't walk mine without it now :D

i should be receiving my kisi belt tomorrow what the quality like sarah ?

i also got a k9 harness a camouflage one to match my walking belt ..

also i wonder if the bungee on it will be enough and what lead would be best to use with my walking belt and my harness ?

i should be receiving my kisi belt tomorrow what the quality like sarah ?

i also got a k9 harness a camouflage one to match my walking belt ..

also i wonder if the bungee on it will be enough and what lead would be best to use with my walking belt and my harness ?

If your belt has bungee on it, I would get a solid lead or the dog will be bouncing all over the place.

I'm not a fan of bungee leads, they allow the dog to sprint from a standing start which then jolts you when they reach the end of the bungee.

They are ok for a dog who walks to heel ;)

We found that with a walking belt, you need to lift the lead up when the dog(s) stop or they will get it tangled between their legs. Of course this doesn't happen so often when using the lead without a belt. Just part of us learning how to use the belt, I guess!