Deer Antler dog chews

flyingspanner

I ordered them yesterday from www.antlerdogchews.co.uk.

The following is an extract from their website:

[TABLE]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]

• 100% natural
  • Packed full of tasty minerals and nutrients. Antler Dog Chews contain a fantastic amount of minerals: Ash, Protein, Fibre, Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Iron, Sodium and Potassium

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 2"]

• Made of a hard boney material, harder than normal bone, that’s much less likely to splinter or shatter, and that means they last and last, longer than raw hide and compacted vegetable starch chews.
  • They’re good for your dog’s teeth, as it doesn’t fill gaps in teeth and the chewing /knawing, grinds down the chew slowly, helping to keep teeth clean and healthy
  • They’re also really good for dogs with sensitive tummies and those on a fat controlled diet.

[/TD]

[/TABLE]

I got a puppy one for Juneau and a medium one for Storm and at the moment they're chewing opposite ends of the larger one, they've been on it for about 2 hrs now and hardly even marked them.

Really happy with the delivery too.

I'd definitley recommend these.

I bought Ryn a deer antler a few months ago. It's one of her favorite things to chew on. Very little is actually gone. The lab/rottie cross steals it every once in a while and does some serious chewing on it as well. Ryn will forget about it for a while and then a few days later she's back at it again. Am impressed with it.

My son is a hunter and I've asked him for the antlers of his next buck. I'm betting he'll share.

We've been using them with Sabaka for a while now. He likes them, but seems to get bored with them. They don't splinter or leave bits around the floor, so I like that aspect. Perhaps if he were better at entertaining himself, these would be perfect! I would recommend them for anyone's dog.

I bought Ryn a deer antler a few months ago. It's one of her favorite things to chew on. Very little is actually gone. The lab/rottie cross steals it every once in a while and does some serious chewing on it as well. Ryn will forget about it for a while and then a few days later she's back at it again. Am impressed with it.

My son is a hunter and I've asked him for the antlers of his next buck. I'm betting he'll share.

Just make sure you file down the points and cut them up. Antlers are huge!

• 3 weeks later...