storms 5 months old now!

joshmp5

well Storm is 5 months old now. He has had a lot of new teeth come in which are driving him nuts. but we give him ice and play a lot so it helps. We've also been going to a very nice dog park that is close to us. His first couple times he wasn't very social or playful (2nd time there was a really pretty girl sib wanting to play but he didn't). My Sarah and I chalked it up to his teeth and he wasn't used to the play area. Yesteryday, we went and he was running around like a crazy dog and havin fun, meeting new dogs and people. Not to brag (ok yes i am!), we even had a lady who has worked in the vet industry for 12+ years telling us Storm is the best behaved Sib she'd ever seen! (SCORE!!!) lol. so we're proud of our boy.

Also, i got a new computer (for you nerds like me out there!) It's a MIS GT80DXR. it's AWESOME!!!!! great for Diablo 3 buhahaha.

I'll throw some more pics of storm in, including his baby pic that made us want him, one Sarah got while he was sleeping funny in his cave, him finding a drain with his name on it and one with him and I just lookin out the window! Enjoypost-7241-13586047663098_thumb.jpg

post-7241-13586047658142_thumb.jpg

post-7241-13586047659239_thumb.jpg

post-7241-13586047659604_thumb.jpg

post-7241-13586047660509_thumb.jpg

post-7241-1358604766174_thumb.jpg

oh yeah, it's amazing. lol hell, i've even lost 12 pounds just being out and about with him lol. he's definatly changed our lives. We are planning on getting another soon. my sarah wants a girl. so we're back on the hunt lol. waiting for the right time, and the right puppy/dog =)