Bissel vacuum

LittleLuka

My vacuum broke yesterday finally. It had been passed down from my grandmother lol and it was OLD. I'm sure you all know "gonetothesnowdogs" from YouTube and after much debate I purchased a Bissel lift-off multi cyclonic pet vacuum. Shelby (one of their huskies), is actually on the box! It's awesome and totally geared for shedding. It actually includes a brush that attaches to the hose you can use on your dog. I'm a fan and it was worth the price tag at target. :)[ATTACH]47184[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]47185[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]47186[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]47187[/ATTACH]

post-7406-13586047748388_thumb.jpg

post-7406-13586047749754_thumb.jpg

post-7406-13586047750973_thumb.jpg

post-7406-13586047751867_thumb.jpg

We had to purchase a new one due to our 3 huskies and their hair problems!:confused: So we went with the Bissel Pet Total Floors because we have ceramic tile in some rooms, but all in all has turned out to be a pretty decent vaccuum. Even has the different attachments to take to the couch and things. Glad I went with a pet vac, because their hair was just eating up the filters on the others!

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Bagless Vacuum almost a year ago, and it is a great vac, the money I saved not having to use bags just about paid for itself, LOL and wouldnt you know it, Juno started to blow her coat just the other day, its about time too, here we are in summer already[h=2][/h]

Just last week we bought a Hoover Wind Tunnel Pet Rewind upright' date=' and I am in love with it. It has so many different gadgets... Never knew vacuuming could be so fun. LoL[/quote'] LOL i am officially old when i get excited about a new vacuum. It's just so cool and when i empty the container its FILLED with hair so it proves to me that it works.

i'm interested in this BUT how long will it last?!~ we've had our dyson for 8 years and its still running like the day we took it out of the box. it just looks terrible and I'm sort of wanting something new. ya know just to have a nice shiny vacuum cleaner instead of a dusty beat up thing hehe.

we got the Bissell Zoinks, it looks kinda like the same thing, here's a link Pet Hair Vacuum » Bissell® Pawsitively Clean Zoinks Vacuum | PetSmart. it's pretty sweet, we tried the brush on storm and he didn't mind it too much lol. seems it'll be an awesome vac. And we got it on sale! i was stoked!

we got the Bissell Zoinks, it looks kinda like the same thing, here's a link Pet Hair Vacuum » Bissell® Pawsitively Clean Zoinks Vacuum | PetSmart. it's pretty sweet, we tried the brush on storm and he didn't mind it too much lol. seems it'll be an awesome vac. And we got it on sale! i was stoked!

i think it is almost the exact same with maybe a different color and a few slight differences.

Btw if anyone is interested here is the link at target where i got it: Bissell Lift Off Upright Pet Vacuum - Red (Full) : Target

i'm interested in this BUT how long will it last?!~ we've had our dyson for 8 years and its still running like the day we took it out of the box. it just looks terrible and I'm sort of wanting something new. ya know just to have a nice shiny vacuum cleaner instead of a dusty beat up thing hehe.

i love it so far but i agree i dont know how long it will last. it does however have a 3 year warranty. i would love to have a dyson but i refuse to pay 500 dollars for a vacuum. This one was fairly priced and sucks up everything. i love how well it cleans my house.