Dead cat turned into a helicopter

Mollys_mum

To be fair, there's not a lot else you could do with it.

;-)

Lol! 'Inside thoughts - outside thoughts'....you're right, of course.

That said; as Moll's dad said earlier, there is nothing much else in the main stream news at the moment other than articles on the queen's jubilee (deliberate puctuation), so the media is digging around for weird/silly articles to 'pad' out the news.

I only posted this on here because a supposed friend sent me the link telling me how funny it was. I'm not impressed.:(

What sort of a society are we becoming, I wonder?

Interesting story took me a while to build up the courage to read it but to be honest the most I gather from it is he has an odd sense of sentiment. The cat was named for one of the Wright brothers and then turned into a smaller updated version of what those two worked so hard to create. Granted they most likely wouldn't have been pleased their invention led to this particular, um, shall we say homage? In the end the grieving process takes odd turns for a lot of people and this is, to me, a combination of grief (maybe not as intense as we would feel for our pets) and an aspiring inventor's ideas to please his own interests.

Or I'm thinking way to much on this either way very interesting article. Hmm, what if the cat had a sentimental attachment to the copter? Maybe they spent every afternoon outside his human flying this odd bird like machine and him wondering what it tasted like. . .O_o it's possible.