"steal my dog!"

mydiamond

I'm sorry I kept repeating stories about Crollie, but this one has really set me off :( so I've been Crollie's caretaker for these past days. I walk him every afternoon for 30-40 minutes and train him to behave better :) now since I visit Crol's house every day I start to notice that he's always tied outsideof his house's gate most of the day--be it hot or cold. I talked to the maid and told her that it is unsafe to put a husky in front of your house unsupervised, but this is what I got as a reply: "no one liked him in this family.. When I told them that he can be stolen if kept outside the house, they told me that they're fine wit that. In fact, they said it'll be better if someone actually wants him"

@^$#^@#%&@$%&*#($%&!!!!!!!!! What?! Say what?! What did you say?! What did I just hear?! :cry1: :cry1: why can't they open their eyes and see how beautiful of a dog Crollie is?? :( he learns "sit" in two minutes, mastered leash-training in one week, learns the word "no" in one day.. He's an intelligent, gorgeous-looking dog that every family wants :( why why why why WHY can't they see what are they throwing away? :( this is unfair, Crol deserves SO much better than this :( his owner doesn't even want to buy him food (he eats table scraps) :( The maid+driver is the one that buys him bones <to use as a chew toy> , walk him and take him to the groomer :( I've told the owner about several dog owners in my area that truly cares for their dogs (and would have enough patience for a jumpy puppy) but he doesn't care.. Apparently he prefers someone to just steal Crollie from his yard rather than trying to find a better home for this boy :( I've talked about my bro about fostering Crol, but he says it's not looking good.. I can't guarantee when will he find a new home so dad might not agree but I'm afraid that the longer I let him live this life the bigger the chance of me not seeing him again one day :( I'll try to gather the courage and talk to my dad about fostering soon. Can't take him in right now though as I'm about to go on vacation but after I came back I'll have the time and space for him :) fingers crossed, I'm always so terrified of talking to my dad... Not this time. It already feels like Crol is--uh well partially--my dog. I can't let him live with these bunch of idiots can I? =\

:( poor baby boy ' date=' can u not explain to your parents whats happening n just ask if u can have him for now but u will look for a new home for him , it doesnt mean u have 2 look for a new home , after all finding the right home could take AGES ;)[/quote']

by which time the family may have fallen in love

id steal him and then look for another home for him.... unless of course he is just too damn cute and has to stay!!!

I'm with you on that kells. Is probably keep him so Odin had a friend to play (and trash the house) with while I'm in work. Lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Must be soooooo tempting to just wander over there one evening and run off with him but I don't want to be the cause for you getting arrested! lol. On a serious note, could you beg and plead with your dad to temporarily 'foster' him before he finds a forever home? If not, are the other suitable dog owners prepared to pop over and enquire about crol? It's a tough situation Olivia, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that things turn out the way you hope xxx

@SolitaryHowl the owner told me that he wanted me to take Crol, but dad disagrees =\ for now ;) haven't told him about the fostering idea.. After I came back from vacation I will because now is not the right time to take him in :( can't leave him alone with Dime at home with two unexperienced maids :confused:

@emma1979 oooh no I won't get arrested LOL in fact the owners would hardly notice Crol isn't on their yard anymore :facepalm: but the maid and the driver would search the world for Little Crol so better ask them politely rather than running off with him one night LOL

EDIT: there ARE several responsible owners that live near me, but there's always something that made them unsuitable to be Crollie's new owner =\ one neighbor is an experienced husky owner, but they have five cats :facepalm: one other neighbor owns a husky/chow mix but it's a girl and she's intact :facepalm: one of my parents' employees are knowledgeable about dog ownership but he has two dogs already and clearly doesn't have the patience for a husky. Let alone a husky PUPPY :confused: argh life is pulling a prank on me! >_<

Edited by mydiamond

thanks [MENTION=7045]Synphny[/MENTION] :D the biggest challenge I have is: Diamond, my current husky, doesn't like Crollie :S well he tolerates him like how he tolerates other dogs, but he won't come near him. Probably because Crol loves to slap his face and jump on him, idk x) this pup is a teenager with no training at all =\ not surprising if he's jumpy :confused: they're getting along better and better each day but the progress is too slow if I'm about to take Crol right after the vacation ends =\