hey i have a question plz help

So we are having a bit of trouble with Corra cuz she started to pull so hard that its really hard to stand still without being pulled over and now she is starting to slip out of her collar .. so we found this new harness (Premier Easy Walk Large Harness, Black) and looking at the different reviews it shows that it could do the trick and it would be helpful to see your opinions too if you ever had one of these harnesses :)

but now the problem is what size should we buy we measured the girth and all (she is 72cm or 28 inch ) and on the product there is only small , medium or large and Im not sure in which category does the 28" fits please help . i thank you in advance.

~~~Karolina & Corra~~~

post-5666-1358604890484_thumb.jpg

have u seen the walkyourdogwithlove harness? they are great , they go by weight so u will know what size to get if u speak to [MENTION=2703]Staceybob[/MENTION] she is an affilate with them so gets them at a discount :) they dont take too long to arrive either and if it doesnt work they are 100% money back garuntee :)

Echo is slim and when I got this harness for her, she was probably in the 35lb range, so she got a medium. I had issues with this harness mainly because it does not stay adjusted. Echo got used to it, and quickly and was still pulling, and when she pulls, the harness unadjusts. Next thing I know, she'll lunge when she sees another dog and her leg will get out of the harness.. there were a few times she almost got out completely. I had found myself having to readjust the harness at least 5 times (usually more) during our walks, as it would get so loose, I was afraid she would get away. But, I've heard so many success stories with it (which is why I got it), but it doesn't work for us at all. Yet, I use this harness when walking a 90 pound Lab/Rottie mix at work, who is incredibly strong and an unruly puller, too much for tiny me to handle when he's pulling. With the Easy Walk Harness, he heels at my side. Amazing, considering I can't get 39 lb Echo to work with this harness :rolleyes: