Euro 2012

Dave

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am not really into it either, but what I do find fun is our streets that slowly turn complete orange again. It already started two weeks ago and is slowly growing across the city :rolleyes:

What I also noticed is that the our second match is Netherlands vs Germany (13th June). I wonder if they did that on purpose :rolleyes: Will definitely be fun to watch, lol.

loss

draw

win

we should progress past the group stages but who knows at the moment as both england wins have been dull and not convincing that they can do anything this summer.

i do how ever feel that its going to be a good tournament and england will do fine and germany will win it

I hate football and hope they get beaten and get the fans back home to avoid the violence than will no doubt be a big part of this competition.

This the same violence that was reported in the press before the world cup in south Africa ( it never happened ) Like you hope it don't happen this time history tells us it won't :)

I would love for England to win however i think there are far better teams than us currently, It's pretty hard for me to be patriotic (English living in Scotland) I can't stand the majority of Scots who rather see Scotland loose than England win. Anyone who say's the racial tension between the Scots and the English is over would be completely lying. Growing up i've heard it all!

• 2 weeks later...

I would say either cr@p out early and have done with it or go the whole hog, kick butt and get some silver for the trophy room. Nothing in between - I can't stand the will they / won't they faffing about. To coin the *somewhat crude* expression - "either take a dump or get off the pot" - do it properly or naff off. Euro / World Cup - same applies *for me* anyway