your huskies attachements

BingBlaze n Skyla

Skyla has this little wolf teddy she LOVES , wherever she goes she has to take it with her , even if shes just going out into the garden she will go and get her 'puppy' first n take him with her

yet shes chewed half an ear , one of its eyes and its nose off it lol

do any of your huskies/dogs have an attachment to a teddy/toy or something else??

post-95-13586048968414_thumb.jpg

Yotie has a fox and a cat, he can't take them outside though. He destroys his other inside toys, but he likes to gently chew on the cat and the fox, no ears on either of them. When we picked Yotie up to take him home, we stopped at the local pet store and he picked out the cat !

Luka has a stuff less raccoon that he adores. He will sometimes sleep with it. Funny enough it's for a fully grown large dog so it's his length hahah. Not to mention I didnt plan on buying it but he dragged it off the shelf at the pet store and got it so covered in slobber I didn't have a choice lol oh well he loves it

I went and bought Kyra a pool the other day and when I took her to PetSmart to get a water toy she kept running back to this one toy and grabbing it off the shelf and I kept taking it from her and putting it back. I try to refrain from buying her any more toys because she has maybe 30 and we just spoil her. Well back to what I was saying... She kept going back to this toy time and time again and it was a teal puppy dog and his feet squeak. Due to her persistence I went ahead and got it for her. Spoiled puppy has a new favorite toy.

post-7299-13586050003873_thumb.jpg

Our Kallie has a stuffed, (well mostly still stuffed) black bear that she has had since we brought her home.

Here is a photo of her mauling it.post-7402-13586050005923_thumb.jpgShe is about 7 months old in this photo.

It is much smaller now, lol, but she won't part with the scraps.

Edited by StarSydkik
text wrap

Dakota used to have a small squeky plastic bugs bunny which she loved, she used to take it to bed, to the food and water bowls and outside although never out for walks, she loved it and isnt one for chewing toys but when you tried to play with her with it she kept trying to play tug o war with it so eventually it fell apart and had to go in the bin, she hasnt had a fav since but she loves her toys

Togo used to have a dog until he pulled the stuffing out of it. Loki is a horeder. If he can pinch anything remotely cuddly he will. The only trouble is he then guards it creating a problem if any of the others go even near him. He also has a soft spot for potatoes. He raids the potato sack and has multiple potato babies he guards. I have a dresser top full if cuddlies Loki has damaged in some way shape or form whilst in his care. I'll see if I can get a pic loaded lol