Site sponser

Duremite

Mkay, I found it in settings but it's all set for Euros. How do I change it to USD? Also, I am to assume it's as follows? The 1 Month - Amount will withdraw that amount monthly and the 3 Month - Amount will withdraw that amount every three months?

Alrighty, thanks Alex and Liv. :D I appreciate your help.

That is something they should look into doing. XD I know on the donation thing on the home page you can choose your currency.

Hey Nicholas, did you manage to get it all sorted?

You are right under the one month is every month and three months is every 3 month too btw. I wish they had it set up as USD too though bc it's a random amount to be drawn with the conversion. I still sponsor though ;)

Currencies change all the time so we, somehow, have to grab the current currency in other to show it properly on the site, which is a very hard thing to do. Now it's just easy and the most reliable, the price is fixed to pounds and PayPal will tell you how much that is in your own currency :)