Who do you put first ?

valkyries

the last week of the month we're skint till payday. so who get's the last of the pennies ?

Well in this house the dogs do lol ie tonight Odin's got his Turkey mince cooked with oxo and his kibble (wont eat it unless cooked and has his oxo lol) Thor and Loki are having their chicken legs, me and Dave lol we're on beans an egg on toast.

Dogs they have no choice in what they get so it's up to me to provide what they need. If I have to survive on ramen and cup noodles then that's my fault for poorly budgeting :P They shouldn't suffer cause I suck with money LOL at least that's what I tell myself while sucking down noodles :rolleyes:

The dogs come first in our house,there has been many of times when we have been broke and the only thing i worry about is if the dogs have got there chicken,i have sat here with no gas but the dogs always get there food,they even come before our 5 kids some may see it as wrong but thats how it is, i have always said if i had of had huskies before i had kids i would never of had any kids lol:)

the last week of the month we're skint till payday. so who get's the last of the pennies ?

Well in this house the dogs do lol ie tonight Odin's got his Turkey mince cooked with oxo and his kibble (wont eat it unless cooked and has his oxo lol) Thor and Loki are having their chicken legs, me and Dave lol we're on beans an egg on toast.

LMAO [MENTION=430]valkyries[/MENTION] . . . Linda flog a couple (or ten) of your cameras or laptops or tablets or netbooks. . . etc

You could order from Harrods then :P

If we are expecting a bad month, we will definitely cut down on their food bill, as well as our own - they will not be getting the more expensive meats like lamb or spare ribs, but they will still get a balanced diet - I honestly don't think they will notice - at least I hope they don't :rolleyes:

Bart hands down! In fact my little brother is very jealous saying "Bart's a dog, not a human, stop buying him stuff" Bart breaks a toy and I replace it :rolleyes: so spoiled.... And he eats the best in the house and usually most of my food, plus hogs the bed but I love him to pieces and let him get away with it