Can't post my photographs?!

Emma

I got a new camera for my birthday and wanted to upload some new shots but the uploader is being a pain in the ass and refusing to let me. The size of the photos are 3.4 mb and thereabouts, are they too large? If so, is there a simple way of reducing their size?

I'm really not that friendly with technology so if it's compicated, I've got no hope!!! :headbang:

I got a new camera for my birthday and wanted to upload some new shots but the uploader is being a pain in the ass and refusing to let me. The size of the photos are 3.4 mb and thereabouts, are they too large? If so, is there a simple way of reducing their size?

I'm really not that friendly with technology so if it's compicated, I've got no hope!!! :headbang:

I can't help you, but just wanted to say thank goodness it's not just me who is struggling with technology.

@valkyries and @Molly's_Dad Thanks. I've downloaded it and will try it in the morning if I get a chance!

@stormchaser09 I consider it a success on my part that I'm even able to post a thread! lol.

Edit: Success no 2, I managed to 'mention' someone!

Edited by emma1979
because i'm very pleased with myself!

once you have Light image resizer

Resize all you pics to approx 1000pixels wide by 800 high

that's usually just about right for the forum and will reduce the file size to hundreds of Kilobytes instead of megabytes. :)