photoshop competition???????

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

shame but im sure some one can sort it out ...! maybe we just rotate me win one month u win the next ha ha as atm its just me n u hahaha

Ive never won one, Im not that good. normally someone else wins. theres several really good photoshoppers on here.

im sure you will win one =] ive learn t form experience it ends up in a popularity contest aka *person with most friends .. wins * hopefully it wont be like this on here

no its more like talent, lol. im not very good

I have gimp

i tryed gimp i just feel it doesn't have everything necessary for all my Photo needs etc . my Photoshop i got is supplied by my work =] and ive been using it since 2005 =] back when CS2 first come out and not used anything else since hehe

no its more like talent, lol. im not very good

Of course you were - you got better and better with each comp :)

Good idea Louise to get it up and running agian. It was great fun, even for those of us who didn't enter - I for one loved seeing the very creative results

post-1262-13586049467147_thumb.png

its easy ! =] grab your self a trail copy of Photoshop form off there website and google for photoshop tutorials =] i did use this website still do for ideas and inspiration

Tutvid.com

thanks ill have a look lol x

I think it's all down to preference. I use a combination of UFRaw, GIMP and Inkscape for my photographs and other editing/designing. Not only do they fit me exactly, they're open source (and free) too. I've already helped fixing a bug in UFRaw/GIMP before. It's not a single weird company, but the whole community working on it :)

Of course you were - you got better and better with each comp :)

Good idea Louise to get it up and running agian. It was great fun, even for those of us who didn't enter - I for one loved seeing the very creative results

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47883[/ATTACH]

aww thanks

I think it's all down to preference. I use a combination of UFRaw, GIMP and Inkscape for my photographs and other editing/designing. Not only do they fit me exactly, they're open source (and free) too. I've already helped fixing a bug in UFRaw/GIMP before. It's not a single weird company, but the whole community working on it :)

hehe i might have to give gimp another bash but atm Photoshop CS6 is still keeping it fresh for me :P but im sure gimp is perfectly good as open source comes =] as i have worked with alot of open source stuff and they still work wonders where paid options seem to do the same thing but photoshop is one of the best programs in digital editing . in my personal view specially photo manipulation and it works along side my adobe lightroom . just all convenience i suppose plus liek i said my work suplies it so its free to me hehe

Is it anything we want, or is it something that you choose? Like what are you looking for? Can it be sci fi, or anything I want to create?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

it will be a set theme, something decided. look in the competition section for previous ones we have done [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] [MENTION=4]Sarah[/MENTION] can I do it??? it seems there is people who are interested?

OK have a look new competition going up very soon. :up: