Could someone help with photoshop this pic for me?

welshmum

I'm doing wedding stationary and want to do the invites from my kids, I have found a pic I like but they are standing in front of my car with a burger van behind :redface1:...

Is it possible you could put them on a blank, light background?

heres the pic.

post-6631-13586049670594_thumb.jpg

i dont need the full pic maybe to the waist of my daughter?

thanks xxx

I like [MENTION=1354]Andy[/MENTION] 's the best (too lazy to do my own version, LOL)...but the only problem I have with Andy's is that he missed a few spots around the older boy. (around HIS left arm, there's 2 black areas on either side that shouldn't be there. And beside the middle boy's right arm...there's a grassy area that shouldn't be there)

I like @Andy 's the best (too lazy to do my own version, LOL)...but the only problem I have with Andy's is that he missed a few spots around the older boy. (around HIS left arm, there's 2 black areas on either side that shouldn't be there. And beside the middle boy's right arm...there's a grassy area that shouldn't be there)

Sigh will sort it out. . . :P

show offs!!!!!:P

my excuse is ive only had photoshop since yesterday!!!! lol

[MENTION=7502]rich2705[/MENTION] have a look here for some awesome Photoshop tutorials.

Adobe Photoshop Tutorials from Beginner to Advanced | Psdtuts+