Testing out new camera!

Emma

For my birthday the other week I got a new camera :click: So I've been testing it out on the dogs and playing around with an image resizer as I think 17 mega pixel shots covert to a lot of mega bytes. Whoops! Here they are, not the best shots but I'm trying!

post-6386-13586049695827_thumb.jpg.........hmmmn. The quality and clarity seems to have been lost a fair bit in the conversion process but as I'm not sure what exactly I did to shrink them (just clicked a few buttons and crossed my fingers, lol) i'm not sure how to do it any better, lol.

post-6386-13586049673672_thumb.jpg

post-6386-13586049676774_thumb.jpg

post-6386-13586049680777_thumb.jpg

post-6386-13586049684844_thumb.jpg

post-6386-13586049687322_thumb.jpg

post-6386-13586049691214_thumb.jpg

post-6386-13586049693723_thumb.jpg

try [url="http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/light-image-resizer/"]VSO Image Resizer' date=' Resize Pictures, Image Converter, Photo Resizer Light[/url'] this is what i use to resize all my pics , i usually resize them to 800 x 600

Thanks Nix. If I did that, does that mean they would appear smaller on the screen in size?

O.K, tried 800x600. About to upload a few and see if they're all little like everyone else's.......

post-6386-13586049827773_thumb.jpg.......well they're little so far. Lets see what happens when I post......

EDIT........ When I posted they came up HUGE AGAIN :angry::angry::angry:

post-6386-13586049824267_thumb.jpg

post-6386-13586049826044_thumb.jpg

they look ok to me. gorgeous dogs

Thanks, they're a handful but definately worth it! Trying to get the pictures nice and small, just tiny like they appear on the thread BEFORE you post it. AS you can see, I wasn't joking when I said me and technology are not friends. Currently considering throwing laptop through the patio window, very annoying! lol

O.K, tried 800x600. About to upload a few and see if they're all little like everyone else's.......

[...]......well they're little so far. Lets see what happens when I post......

EDIT........ When I posted they came up HUGE AGAIN :angry::angry::angry:

They definitely came out smaller this time. They're smaller than the photos I usually post anyway.

Thanks, they're a handful but definately worth it! Trying to get the pictures nice and small, just tiny like they appear on the thread BEFORE you post it. AS you can see, I wasn't joking when I said me and technology are not friends. Currently considering throwing laptop through the patio window, very annoying! lol

The thumbnail sizes are 150x112. But I wouldn't post photos at that size anyway, they're so tiny!

ok. One last time before I start to p*** everyone off. Well hopefully I haven't already :whistling:

post-6386-13586049829602_thumb.jpg..... please, please, please be smaller. I will love you and dust you and wipe the fingerprint marks from your screen....

The thumbnail sizes are 150x112. But I wouldn't post photos at that size anyway, they're so tiny!

Just tried again and I'm much happier with this size. Only problem is I can't remember what size it was think I reduced the 800x600 by 200 each way? I'm confused and really, it doesn't take much! Thanks for your help Jos xx

Yeah Nix I know that too small is hard to see but too big is hard for me too see properly too. I'm 'special', don't ask, lol.

Edited by emma1979