Dog rules-how many have you broken for your dog?

aronoiiel

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dogs can go in any room except for my childrens. They can not sit on the sofas but under my bed is fine. Brooke however is my old girl and can do whatever she pleases except sit on the sofa. Under duvet is her favourite thing and she's good for toe warming in the winter, lol.

up to five for me too, Gem sleeps in the lounge but Storm either sleeps under our bed or if she is too warm she asks down to her crate, she is allowed up for cuddles at the weekend though, just because she is such a cuddle monster.

So funny,when I got my first,he was not allowed in the front room or on the furniture!

Now they are all allowed on the sofas.

The youngest,Blue used to sleep on the end of our bed when we first got him,he had been badly mistreated and we wanted to nurture him and get him used to good humans again.

Now they all go into their own dogs beds,on our bedroom floor(there are another 3 beds downstairs too)The dogs often toddle up to bed before we do!Thye are so funny:)

up to 5. we try not to let them upstairs but sometimes at the weekend they escape up.:rolleyes: usually when im having a nice lie in and alex lets them both up to wake me up!

However on holiday alex intends on letting them sleep with us a few nights as he says its their holiday too and they should get a bit of luxury!! have you seen the size of caravan beds?? someones going to end up on the floor and it wont be me :hehe:

at home we have only broken numbers one and two. At my parents bungalow the doofs stay in the bedroom with me

so that the parents who are in their late seventies do not blunder over them in the middle of the night. theres no room in my 206 for 3 doofs and cages lol.. On the way home from katys picnic i broke a sacred rule and parked in the parents and kids bay while i got a couple of bits. it was one of the only spaces in the shade so sorry the kids had to get off their butts and walk further while my babies stayed cool lol

We are up to number 6 and I started off saying no dogs on the sofa, but Sabien is getting on and looks so cozy on the sofa. They both sleep upstairs in our room but in their own beds. Sabien sometimes comes onto the bed for a cuddle but only if asked and he never stays on it for long. I couldn't cope having the two dogs in the bed, its bad enough having to share space with the OH, lol.