Kimba, Kaiser, Koda play with their Mum and Dad

Sarah

Great photos. But I have to ask, how do you manage to have a lawn? One without bald spots and holes! I even spied plants too. I can see you have a divider from patio to lawn but surely they would just leap over it?! Please share your secrets, lol.

Great photos. But I have to ask, how do you manage to have a lawn? One without bald spots and holes! I even spied plants too. I can see you have a divider from patio to lawn but surely they would just leap over it?! Please share your secrets, lol.

it's [MENTION=7]Dunc[/MENTION] s garden - the lawn has always been fenced off and they were taught as pups not to go over :)

They are only allowed on the lawn we we are out there with them, we are really lucky as we taught them from being pups that the patio is for them when out on there own and the lawn when we can keep an eye on them. The only disaster we have had was when we had a small weeping willow tree at the bottom of the garden and between them they decided they would uproot it !!!! it was funny because we were talking about getting rid of it!! Maybe they were mind readers!!!!!!

Wolf has only ever jumped the fence once and thats when Sarah and Marc had brought there dogs down LOL :D

some fantastic photos

you could caption so many of them.

I love the one of Saskia shouting in Kodas ear and Kodas face!

And the one where Koda is being humped, you can tell hes not impressed he always get humped!!

and the one of them on the table, didnt realise Dunc served huskies for lunch.:lmao:

and the stick one, how happy is he??

and the last one, looking so miserable because the other one has a stick!!!:rofl: