New husky bed for Studio

Rosemary

We went and bought a bed for the huskies to use in my studio - I don't like them lying on the floor in case of stray glass that escaped a clean up. we got them an outdoor furniture cushion - it is lovely and colourful - perfect, or so I thought :rolleyes: As usual, please excuse the shaky photos - I do try and get decent ones :redface1:

It is long enough for them both to lay stretched out

post-1262-13586051047107_thumb.jpg

Micah, claiming it as her 'own'

post-1262-13586051048552_thumb.jpg

Ozzy testing the waters

post-1262-13586051049317_thumb.jpg

Now, if Micah will just move up - Ozzy will also fit :rolleyes:

post-1262-13586051050084_thumb.jpg

:lolman:

• 3 weeks later...

Soo cute!! Kuna takes the duvet off the spare bed and sleeps on that. So much so we've folded it up for her and given it to her!! (Don't think guests would like to wrestle her for it!!) She loves to dig a hole in the centre to make a pillowy bit! Your gorgeous picture reminded me of it! :)

After a real struggle I eventually put a pillow in the middle to stop Micah from hogging the whole bed - seems to be working, except she now thinks the pillow is there for her to lay her weary head :lolman:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48559[/ATTACH]

Gee mom, thanks for the pillow, do I have to share it? Very sweet and what a great idea especially now when they are on sale!