New arrival for Zeus

Lee Hughes

Hi everyone, not been on for a while so need to update my profile with recent pics of Zeus etc...

In 4 weeks im getting a new addition to my Husky family and a companion for Zeus....a beautiful Black pup who is Zeus' brother (3rd from left) These pups are already huge and are gonna be really big dogs. Im undecided on a name and am currently stuck between Thor and Apollo....if anyone has any names to suggest that would be a great help :-)

post-5598-13586051059727_thumb.jpg

Thanks and speak soon

Lee

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would wait till you meet him and see what rolls off your tongue easiest. He won't learn it for a while anyway...so you could try a couple!
Ive met him a few times, he only lives around the corner from where i live, but yeh once his personality comes through over the next few weeks it should be easier to decide.

Seen the pups again yesterday and was talking about names. They're 6 weeks old and running about now and as soon my pup came running towards me with what look to becoming Amber/Green eyes he just instantly looked like a 'Hades' so its official, Zeus' actual brother can now have the name of the of his mythological counterpart! :-)

Zeus and Hades were brothers, but you could always name him after the other brother Poseidon, God of the sea, earthquakes and horses AND otherwise known I think by Romans as Neptune, but I do like Thor....but how about Heracles, or even Conan (the barbarian...lol)!

He is very cute hanging out in the back of his brothers! Congrats!

• 2 weeks later...
Still yet to meet Zeus in Queens Park, Rochdale Road, Manchester lol!
Hi Michelle, i know i dont go in there cos its to small to walk Zeus, i either go on Plant Hill Fields/ Park in Blackley or Heaton Park. The Heaton Park meet is on at the end of this month i think, hopefully see you there?