New arrival for Zeus

Lee Hughes

HI everyone, thanks for all your suggestions on the names. After seeing him a couple of weeks ago, his face just went right with Hades.....so Hades it is now! :-) Got him yesterday and him and Zeus are getting along great........he his enormous for 8 weeks old. :yahoo:

post-5598-13586055578758_thumb.jpg

post-5598-13586055526527_thumb.jpg

post-5598-13586055539011_thumb.jpg

post-5598-13586055547446_thumb.jpg

post-5598-13586055554384_thumb.jpg

post-5598-13586055562581_thumb.jpg

post-5598-1358605557041_thumb.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a cute looking little fella and Zeus is stunning as well. Looks like Hades has fitted in well. Love the picture of him sitting at the door with his head very slightly tilted to one side. It's going to take you a life time to walk him when he's allowed out as everyone is going to want to pet the two of them.

What a cute looking little fella and Zeus is stunning as well. Looks like Hades has fitted in well. Love the picture of him sitting at the door with his head very slightly tilted to one side. It's going to take you a life time to walk him when he's allowed out as everyone is going to want to pet the two of them.
I took forever to get a pic of him stood still for 1 second :-) I got stopped enough when im with Zeus....now its gonna take forever! hehe

I took forever to get a pic of him stood still for 1 second :-) I got stopped enough when im with Zeus....now its gonna take forever! hehe

We've always struggled with this, and even now we're not in the clear yet as we have a trick we can share with you-when you are ready, depress your camera button half-way and when he is in the moment you want, click-you should have your photo! ;) It works more times than not, but then, nothing is Husky-proof :D

We've always struggled with this, and even now we're not in the clear yet as we have a trick we can share with you-when you are ready, depress your camera button half-way and when he is in the moment you want, click-you should have your photo! ;) It works more times than not, but then, nothing is Husky-proof :D

Aha, i figured out how to do that on my phone about 1 minute before, thats how i actually got the photo. On my phone i press the screen once and then its ready to take on the next press without the digital delay :-) Thanks for the heads up.

OMG! He is gorgeous and yes you're right he suits his new name :rolleyes: and he fit's in soooooo well with Zeus too ..... like they were meant to be :woohoo:. I know what you mean about Queens Park but it is just aross the road - I usually do 4 turns at a medium pace, let them sniff and it takes just over an hour and they're happy with that but they are older - also have a secret place where we go once a week to let them off lead ;)

Aha, i figured out how to do that on my phone about 1 minute before, thats how i actually got the photo. On my phone i press the screen once and then its ready to take on the next press without the digital delay :-) Thanks for the heads up.

værsågod!