I hate being fearful all the time :(

mydiamond

i've avoided this thread of late as i've not been in the right state of mind to reply and can't think of how to put into words what i want to get across.

I think you are a lovely amazing young adult and given time you will become stronger - growing confidence and belief in yourself takes time, but it will come, try not to shy away and aim to have lots of positive thoughts throughout the day xxx

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

actually, it leans more to fear of what am I supposed to say x) I am really scared I would make a mistake because parents <especially dad> always scolds me for things that is in my opinion minor matters such as not putting the money on the table before the pizza man arrives and being sick. Yes, you read that correctly I got scolded for being sick as well :facepalm: I hate to blame them all the time but in all honesty...... I often think that they're the reason why am I so scared of making mistakes =\

I'm sorry sweety, I wish you could talk to your parents about this but then again, you might of already had and tried.

Everything will get better soon, just wait until you get to move out. I hope things get better!

Wait wait I'm a little confused, I hope you don't think that I don't support you. :( I do, I really do that is why I proposed the dog thread. If I'm just reading it wrong I'm sorry, I'm a little sick.

Edit: My mom used to tell me sometimes that I only made up that I am sick that I'm just imagining that I have a fever. ;)

LOL actually it was a special thanks.

actually, it leans more to fear of what am I supposed to say x) I am really scared I would make a mistake because parents <especially dad> always scolds me for things that is in my opinion minor matters such as not putting the money on the table before the pizza man arrives and being sick. Yes, you read that correctly I got scolded for being sick as well :facepalm: I hate to blame them all the time but in all honesty...... I often think that they're the reason why am I so scared of making mistakes =\

Whenever you are scared of something, just think - what is the worse that could happen if I did that? You'll see that most of the time, it's not something that would affect you at all! :rolleyes:

This sort of approach really helps me whenever there is something I'm afraid of doing. I start think why exactly am I afraid of doing something and what would be so bad if I did it. It sort of puts things into perspective and shows me that it really isn't a big deal.

And even if something bad happens, well that's life - you'll always have to deal with problems.

At least that's the way I try to think - not sure I am successful all the time, but getting there (I think :D )

LOL actually it was a special thanks.

B-b-but it was written as twice thanks to everyone but me, so I got confused there. I admit I was 2 hours out with Ghost and got some fever and it could have disrupted my translation skills. :D I'm really glad my idea worked for you though! It's always best to start from comfortable zone and work elsewhere. But don't make it your forum #1, I think everyone else here would not thank me for that then. :)