Can I catch a break PLEASE!?!

HuskyMom09

I'm about to burst, seriously!!! Work has been a major source of stress, to levels I can't even begin to describe!

On top of the work stress issue for the past week my neighbor has been obsessing over our shared property line. Which at first was no big deal, a little odd sure but no big deal, the original property markers are in the ground from when the land was divided...but yesterday I come home to find that he and his dad had moved the property markers! I decided to go see if there was an issue or anything that needed to be discussed, since these are neighbors that in the 2 years they have lived here have not had more than 1 conversation with us, and was verbally abused and threatened. I ended up calling my husband who came home from a job to see if he could talk to them but was given the same treatment. I ended up calling the Sheriff's Office and having a deputy come out to cool them off. For the life of me I cannot figure out where this animosity is coming from!!! This is nuts and has me scared! Not sure how much more I can take right now...

Edited by HuskyMom09

I obviously don't know anything about your system of leave application at work. But do you get any written conformation of the days you've been granted? I know it seems a daft question as you'd probably have said if you did. But as you're so stressed you may have over looked it.

As for your neighbours, can you contact your mortgage provider, they will have a copy of your property boundaries. About 30 yrs ago when I was first married and we had our first house, because it was a new build there was an issue about garden boundaries. We had to get a copy of the original plans from our mortgage lender to resolve it.

Put the kettle on an make a brew, then at the first opportunity take the fur kids out for a good walk and let the fresh air help soothe your soul. Hope things improve soon

whot you need is a script for self medication can be taken anytime first lock yourself in bathroom then start treatment hot bubble bath chocolate in left hand (cals dont count if your eyes or shut) wine in right and music through headphones this treatment can be shered with a friend but not chocolate and if this fails to work after 24hrs go get at least one pair of new shoes and repeat self med :lolman:

Well they say it's always darkest before the storm....well I think we have hit the darkest it's ever been. The original sick leave denial looks like it's been dropped....but now they are working on a more serious claim against me. Well in their minds any way. I have been placed on Unpaid Admin Leave for the rest of the month it looks like while an 'investigation' into doing my job in the best interest of the patient and well within my scope of practice. They claim I operated outside of my scope of practice because they refuse to acknowledge my state issued certification. I don't know where this will go but my Union is working hard to get me reinstated and my lost wages. I suddenly realize the light at the end of the tunnel was just the train.

Well they say it's always darkest before the storm....well I think we have hit the darkest it's ever been. The original sick leave denial looks like it's been dropped....but now they are working on a more serious claim against me. Well in their minds any way. I have been placed on Unpaid Admin Leave for the rest of the month it looks like while an 'investigation' into doing my job in the best interest of the patient and well within my scope of practice. They claim I operated outside of my scope of practice because they refuse to acknowledge my state issued certification. I don't know where this will go but my Union is working hard to get me reinstated and my lost wages. I suddenly realize the light at the end of the tunnel was just the train.

and the reason behind their claim is...? :S can't do so if they have no evidence.. If I were you I'd just lose my patience and start looking for a different company to work for :P:rolleyes:

and the reason behind their claim is...? :S can't do so if they have no evidence.. If I were you I'd just lose my patience and start looking for a different company to work for :P:rolleyes:

For some reason I'm in the bosses cross hairs....seems the boss was not too pleased to not have the original punishment stick due to lack of legality/evidence so now they are digging. They seem to forget they are not my primary agency and both of my Medical Directors have already accepted my new certification. They are just out to make my life hell right now, and if I could leave I probably would but seeing that this is the only company in town (and one of the largest in the US) I'd be done forever if I left now. I still have ambitions to move up the ladder, just might hang low for a bit before moving forward.

In positive news? It seems since the Sheriff's Deputy talked to the neighbor he's been scarce and has not moved the property stakes again. Yes he was moving the stakes further onto my property, a whole 20' or more trying to claim it was his....so I guess that is at a stand still for the moment, which I will take whatever break I can get.

That's a lot to cope with all at once :( Hope you are able to get the work situation sorted out - must be so frustrating.

Bad, nasty neighbours are up there as the worst thing to cope with too, hopefully they will now lie low and you can get the boundary line sorted.

post-1262-13586051869721_thumb.jpg

Thank you all, I took some time to collect myself. Actually 'ran away' with a friend to the dog show, needed to see my boy that has been out on the road for the week that my life was falling apart. I have talked to a number of my co-workers and friends as well as my Union rep and there are positive thoughts floating around. We discovered they wrongfully terminated me, so the fight is on, we are compiling evidence to make my case...fingers crossed I will get my job back. I love my job and even though it will be rough if I'm allowed to come back I will stick it out.